VALLEY EXTREME 16u needs a catcher to complete the 2019 roster.

Mozac#11

Reaction score
Solid team needing another catcher. Great opportunity for a talented player to take her game to the next level. Contact Bob Smith 330-550-5921.

Mozac#11

Reaction score
Still looking for a catcher. Great opportunity!

Mozac#11

Reaction score
Are you still looking? Where's your homefield

I am still looking for the right fit. I have practice fields in Youngstown and an indoor practice facility close to the fields. Our tournament fields are in Cortland. Call me if you need more info.

David Dalessandro

Reaction score
I am still looking for the right fit. I have practice fields in Youngstown and an indoor practice facility close to the fields. Our tournament fields are in Cortland. Call me if you need more info.
Thanks for the info. We're down in the SW corner about 20 minutes west of Cincinnati. Youngstown is too far for us. Thanks for your time.

Mozac#11

Reaction score
This team has played 2 tournaments so far this summer and twice played in the championship game. last weekend we won the 18u tournament in Willoughby. The team is made up of mostly 14u players. Unfortunately we have had 2 season ending injuries. We are looking for a catcher and outfielder/utility. Still looking for the right fit. I am not just looking for someone to fill in, I am looking for someone that wants to join the team. let me know if your out there