10U Coaches Poll Week #1 (4-29-19) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Week 1 of the 2019 Softball Zone Coaches Poll is here. Submit your top 10 to me by Tuesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote. Must include #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at: jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

I will post results on Wednesday afternoon.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

oiler_pride

Reaction score
You must include your name, what team you are with and what your role with the team is or I will not count your vote. Also must include 10 teams in #1-10 order.

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange 08

We were off this past weekend gearing up for next weekend. The weekend before we were rained out. The weekend before that we won Battle at Berliner going 6-0. We defeated Indiana Magic Gold in the championship. We are looking forward to the PGF Super Select Showdown in North Ridgeville this weekend and playing the best of the best.

Lasers Orange '08 Achievements
Crushin Childhood Cancer- (runner up) undefeated but rained out, went by run differential instead of runs allowed
Beverly Bandits Super Elite Fall Futures- (Champs)
Pitch For The Cure- (Champs)
Thunder Fall Classic- (Co-Champs, power outage from wind storm)
Battle at Berliner - (Champs)

Key wins:
Finesse-Davis
Heartland Havoc Heartbreakers
Ohio Storm 08 x 2
Beverly Bandits Demarini 08 (#1 ranked team in Michigan)
Stingrays 08 x 2
Beverly Bandits 09
MOV Pride OH
Indiana Magic Gold

Richard Smith

Reaction score
Ohio Storm 08 Overall Record: 37-5-2

April 6-7 2019 Future Stars 10U
Event Record: 5-0-1
Storm 11 #5 Buckeye Charge 4
Storm 9 #2 Stingrays 08 0
Storm 8 #9 Ohio Ice Blue 1
Storm 7 #4 Wolfpack-Wolff 2
Storm 4 MOV Pride 08 WV 1
Storm 2 #6 SGS Magic-Hutcheison 2

April 27-28 USSSA Angels for Autism (3rd Place)
Event Record: 3-1-1
Storm 12 Bulldawgs Elite 0
Storm 11 #7 Bandits Demarini-Bailey 2
Storm 5 #11 C.O. Pride 1
Storm 4 MOV Pride 08 WV 4
#8 Southern Ohio Force 5 Storm 2

The Storm played very well in these 2 events outscoring opponents 75-22.

Upcoming Schedule:
May 3-5 PGF 10U Super Select N. Ridgeville Ohio
May 11-12 Outlaws Breast Cancer Championship
May 25-26 Firefighters Memorial

Last edited:

Ty Ault

Reaction score
MOV PRIDE 08 Ohio AULT

14-2 last 4 sites since last polls.
17 .7.1 overall

March. Friendly Spano 3 0 1( tied wolfpack wolff 08, W - jabc riot 08, W ice purple, W black widows 08

APRIL
Galion futures 5- 0
( W- wolfpack 08-wolff, W-SGS MAGIC 08"on a dropdead", W-Michigan Sabercats08 ,W- USSSA navy 08, W- laser black )

BATTLE Berliner 3- 2 final 4(W- ohio thunder, W wizards gold/elite08 , L- laser orange 08 (10-9) tournament champs , L- Indiana magic 08 moore /tourney runner up )

April 27th muskie chix classic
Zanesville 3 -0 (W - diamond express 08, W- Jabc riot 08, W- Central ohio ice 08, )score total in 3 games 44-6 runs for/gave, rain out bracket play

Last edited:

Shad28ford

Reaction score
Southern Ohio Force 08
Played @Berliner This week in Angels4Autism

We went 3-0 in pool play and made the championship in a Very Strong Field

Pool play

Force08 vs Lasers Black Won 12-2

Force 08 vs #2 Stingrays 08 Won 4-2

Force 08 vs StingElite Won 6-1

Force08 vs USSSA Pride Navy Won 12-2

Force 08 vs #3 Ohio Storm 08. Won 5-2

Championship vs Ohio Outlaws Futures lost a Great game by 1 run 6-5 Just ran out of time and they made some good defensive plays when the needed Really Good ball team.

So 5-1 on the week defeating the #2 and #3 ranked teams finishing Runners up not bad for our 2nd tourney #WillgetBetterwithmoregames

Southern Ohio Force 08.

Freeze Mizer

Reaction score
Central Ohio Ice ‘09 are undefeated on the season! (This poll is absolutely ridiculous!)

Jamie Wolff

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiowolfpack.com
Central Ohio Ice ‘09 are undefeated on the season! (This poll is absolutely ridiculous!)

First off, Congratulations!

Second, has your team played the Lasers Orange, Ohio Storm, Ohio Outlaws, Wolfpack, S.O.Force, MOV Pride, SGS Magic, Bandits Demarini 09??? If not, you may want to try to get into a tournament where these teams play and then see if your undefeated... If you come out on the winning end, I know then these teams on here will vote your team where they deserve to be.

Lastly, If none of these teams ever get to play you, they can't honestly vote for your team (Not being mean)... The top 10 teams listed, can and probably will, beat each other at some point throughout the year... They all are that competitive! Plus not ALL 10U teams vote, so you are not truly getting the whole picture!

I know I said lastly..... This is just for FUN and it doesn't mean a thing.... NO PRIZE $$$ at the end of the season, JUST great Memories!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
I encourage the coach of your CO Ice 09 team to submit a vote. The coaches poll are only as good as the coaches who participate in it. The more coaches that vote the more accurate the results are.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I encourage the coach of your CO Ice 09 team to submit a vote. The coaches poll are only as good as the coaches who participate in it. The more coaches that vote the more accurate the results are.
I think that Freeze Mizer was just being funny. I don't think they even have an 09 team.....lol

Richard Smith

Reaction score
First off, Congratulations!

Second, has your team played the Lasers Orange, Ohio Storm, Ohio Outlaws, Wolfpack, S.O.Force, MOV Pride, SGS Magic, Bandits Demarini 09??? If not, you may want to try to get into a tournament where these teams play and then see if your undefeated... If you come out on the winning end, I know then these teams on here will vote your team where they deserve to be.

Lastly, If none of these teams ever get to play you, they can't honestly vote for your team (Not being mean)... The top 10 teams listed, can and probably will, beat each other at some point throughout the year... They all are that competitive! Plus not ALL 10U teams vote, so you are not truly getting the whole picture!

I know I said lastly..... This is just for FUN and it doesn't mean a thing.... NO PRIZE $$$ at the end of the season, JUST great Memories!!!
Your exactly right Jamie. I would suggest the BCS Midwest Championships and ask to be put in Pool A, if it's not too late!