12U Coaches Poll Week #4 (5-20-19) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
12U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by WEDNESDAY at 11PM. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote. Must include #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at: jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

I will post results on Thursday morning.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

Last edited:

Lasersteal06

Reaction score
Ohio was well represented at the Beverly Bandits PGF showdown this past weekend by the Lasers Organization. Lasers Teal went 3-2 for the weekend finishing tied for 5th out of 24 top midwestern teams in and loosing to the eventual tournament champions. We had a couple of girls coming back from injuries that really wowed us. Glad to have them back on their A game.
Last weekend, like everyone else, we were at the PGF super elite in North Ridgville and, like everyone else, didn’t get to finish the tournie. We won our two pool games as well as our first bracket game then lost the second one. 3-1 for the weekend.
You can view opponents and scores on our game changer. http://gc.com/team-5b680bf9ba330fe812000001
Next weekend we are staying local at one of our favorite tournaments, the firefighters memorial. See everyone at the diamonds!

shaggy71

Reaction score
It would be nice if each team could post their results?