Tornadoes?

josie

Reaction score
north central-northwest central-central ohio
I was wondering this myself. We play in Dayton a few times each season. Do any teams need help recovering from this? I wouldn't mind putting together a community service project for our team. We just played in Beavercreek a couple weeks ago. How devastating for the area.

coachjwb

Reaction score
Prayers also for those affected. I am sure Stay in Softball would be glad to help as well if they can.

CRODDY24

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if Kettering Fields suffered any damage?

finfan365

Reaction score
I drive by Kettering Fields on my way to work. I haven't seen any damage, at least to the fields nearest the Route 4 I-75 merger.

I know Action Sports a little further north on Route 4 sustained quite a bit of damage. I believe the Fairborn TD runs some games for his tournaments there.

Irish196

Reaction score
Prayers also for those affected. I am sure Stay in Softball would be glad to help as well if they can.
Absolutely. If anyone has been affected by the tornadoes (or any other emergency for that matter) Stay in Softball would be more than happy to help. Just email the girls at stayinsoftball@gmail.com
They recently finished up a huge HS/MS season helping 15 teams in 4 states (plus numerous individual players). They will be starting to do their summer donation programs and clinics in June after graduations etc are over.
For some exciting news, they were recently picked by Cleveland Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer as one of the charities he has pledged to donate $10 per strike he throws this season. They will also be coaching girls from the Cleveland Boys & Girls Club and Cleveland Baseball Federation in a whiffleball game with Bauer and other Indians players July 29th at Baldwin Wallace. You can follow them on Facebook and Twitter @stayinsoftball Their website is www.stayinsoftball.com. They are always looking for new players who want to help!
Thanks Jeff for your continued support both through word of mouth and donations!

DLamb

Reaction score
Would any TD/Facility be willing to host a fundraising tournament to help Action Sports and or others affected by the tornadoes? A first week in August type of thing.