USSSA Tournament Tri-State USSSA Slugfest '19(formerly Cincy Metro) - NIT 3x Points - June 7-9, 2019

Stedman00

Reaction score
Do you know when bracket play will be available online. Trying to gauge if we need to book a hotel. Thank you

it is available now, at least the 16 and women divisions, that I checked.

Cat-Man

Reaction score
Added Louisville Stunners 2024 to 12U & Premier Easton to 16U division!!!

Russ,

Are the 16U pools correct? This previous post says Premier Easton was added to 16U, however, they are not listed in the 16U pools. I also see where you said there was a correction in the 16u. Just confirming the pools listed (and times) are final?

BTW, thank you for adjusting the schedule for ACT testing on Saturday!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Russ,

Are the 16U pools correct? This previous post says Premier Easton was added to 16U, however, they are not listed in the 16U pools. I also see where you said there was a correction in the 16u. Just confirming the pools listed (and times) are final?

BTW, thank you for adjusting the schedule for ACT testing on Saturday!

16U Pool Play is correct! That team was originally listed for this event, but they actually are playing in Smokey Baker at the end of the month.
The only change for 16U is that One Bracket game on Friday night will be played at 6:00pm instead of 7:30pm.

We have had one team change at 14U and one team drop. The team who's pool game is effected by this has been notified of their change in time,

Looking forward to see everyone this weekend!!!

#4mom

Reaction score
Have an 04 that can also play up looking for playing time this weekend. Off his weekend but sister is playing here this weekend.