OHSSA Final Four predictions in all divisions

Heavy Hitter

Reaction score
Louisville DI State Champs... Stark County continues to reigns supreme over DI softball...

My predictions for next year Uniontown Lake wins the State Title.

tjsmize3

Reaction score
Louisville DI State Champs... Stark County continues to reigns supreme over DI softball...

LOL... Maybe...!!!
I was at the Louisville game and one thing is for sure they were no doubt the best HS team for 2019. So impressed with what I saw the girls do on the field and the way they kept their composure down 3 with 3 outs to go in the game... congrats to them and to some incredible parents too! Truly remarkable the way those families came out to support their team. CONGRATS LOUISVILLE!

Cat-Man

Reaction score

Maybe so, but the GMC conference here in SW Ohio may be one of the toughest conferences in the State. Lakota East and Lakota West made the Championship game in back to back years and throw in Mason who made the Final 4 in 2016. I believe all 3 made the Final 16 this year. Throw in Fairfield HS who lost to Lakota West in the District Final, and the GMC is one tough league.

You have to feel bad for the Lakota East girls (and pitcher). One strike away from a State title. But on the flip side, congrats to the Louisville player with the clutch shot to clear the bases in crunch time. That's the way a State Championship game should be. Wasn't like some of the comments I read where some thought it would be another blowout like last year.

As far as predictions for next year. Look out for Lakota West to return. They had a really good Freshman class this year who had a lot to do with their success. BTW, they were the only team to beat Lakota East this year (until Louisville). If not next year, maybe the year after.

Jayd

Reaction score
Definitely agree with Uniontown Lake winning next year. They basically have the whole back, should be fun to watch....

Pioneer01

Reaction score
Congratulations Jonathan Alder D2 Champs!! Expect to be there again next year. Only lose 2 and returning 8 starters with tons of talent in the wings.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Maybe so, but the GMC conference here in SW Ohio may be one of the toughest conferences in the State. Lakota East and Lakota West made the Championship game in back to back years and throw in Mason who made the Final 4 in 2016. I believe all 3 made the Final 16 this year. Throw in Fairfield HS who lost to Lakota West in the District Final, and the GMC is one tough league.

You have to feel bad for the Lakota East girls (and pitcher). One strike away from a State title. But on the flip side, congrats to the Louisville player with the clutch shot to clear the bases in crunch time. That's the way a State Championship game should be. Wasn't like some of the comments I read where some thought it would be another blowout like last year.

As far as predictions for next year. Look out for Lakota West to return. They had a really good Freshman class this year who had a lot to do with their success. BTW, they were the only team to beat Lakota East this year (until Louisville). If not next year, maybe the year after.

EAST, WEST or Mason have a good shot at returning.