‘09 Pitcher Looking To Sub on off Weekends

Billy Cooper

Reaction score
Looking for a team(s) my ‘09 daughter can sub for. Her team is only playing 5 more tournaments and that just won’t be enough for her. She pitches but can play most positions. She has a great attitude and loves the game! We’re located in SW Ohio in between Cincinnati and Dayton.

jesses151

Reaction score
08 Cincy Slammers are looking for a pitcher...this is our ad:
We have a competitive schedule with great girls, coaches and parents looking to add a pitcher with a good bat!
Tournament schedule is local to Cincinnati Ohio with a few away (less than 2 hours drive).
Please call: Sam Steele 513.503.8966

Thank you!

murlin

Reaction score
Looking for a team(s) my ‘09 daughter can sub for. Her team is only playing 5 more tournaments and that just won’t be enough for her. She pitches but can play most positions. She has a great attitude and loves the game! We’re located in SW Ohio in between Cincinnati and Dayton.
Is she available to sub for the OFC tournament in Cincinnati this weekend. We are a class "C" team, so she has to play for a class "C" team in order for us to have her sub. Let me know. My email is shannonmurlin@gmail.com

Reaction score
Is she available this weekend? I have a 10u team looking for a sub please text 9375709855

Sinclair05

Reaction score
Is your daughter looking for a team for 2019/2020? We would love her to come tryout for the 10U Lady Barracudas, where you will see valuable instruction and advancement from day one! We are an established organization in the Canal Winchester area looking for a few hardworking players to solidify our strong 10U team.
As former players, the coaches bring unparalleled situational knowledge and understanding from a player’s point of view. Years of successfully coaching winning travel, middle school, and high school teams. Please call/text 740-407-6648.