Why No Tournament Chatter?

Run26

Reaction score
I'm used to hearing at least something on how the weekend(s) went after some of the big tournaments. Being out of the game I still like to come on here and see who's hot. Why isn't anyone posting this summer?

We just had one of the biggest 14U Tournaments - Fire in the Sky and not one post?

What about Stingrays?

How can there not be one thread on Stingrays results? Am I missing the chatter?

08DDF2

Reaction score
Stingrays 10u was a good event. There was a couple high level out-of -state teams, Team PA and MOV Pride WV. In the finals was Lasers and Outlaws with Outlaws winning, semis was Lasers vs Team PA and Outlaws vs Wolfpack. Some good old in state rivalry.

DLamb

Reaction score
Alabama Angels 2024 took 12U Championship at Southern World Series in Chattanooga beating Bulldawgs Elite. There were some good teams in all age groups down there.

BretMan2

TSZ/OFC Umpire in Chief
Reaction score
I had fun at Stingrays!

The competition level was fantastic out there. I got to work games at all levels and had a blast.

Creek01

Reaction score
So far this summer at 18u

Dayton Metro
Doom Gold Champs
Hawks Wagner runner up

Scenic City
It rained a lot no bracket play

ASA States
Lasers Blue Champs
Stingrays 01 Runner up

Outlaws
No bracket play rain

Midwest Firecracker
Stingrays 01 Champs

GAPSS
Laser Blue Champs

Stingrays 18/16u Premier
Lasers White

It’s been a tough year with the amount of rain. This past weekend at Stingrays was the only weekend we didn’t have a rain delay or get games cancelled due to weather

Davemy

Reaction score
Website
auntrosiestournament.com
2019 Aunt Rosie's Champions- PRETTY IMPRESSIVE
10U Michigan Finesse- Davis Runner up NY Diamond Girls
12U Ohio Lady Lasers Silver Runner up Central PA Krunch
14U NY Intensity Runner up Michigan Warriors
16U Michigan ICE Silver Runner up NY Diamond Girls
18U NY Inferno- Leone Runner up Michigan Generals
Open Ohio Hawks- Buffenbarger Runner up Cayuga Gamblers

auntrosiestournament.com

Run26

Reaction score
I'm used to hearing at least something on how the weekend(s) went after some of the big tournaments. Being out of the game I still like to come on here and see who's hot. Why isn't anyone posting this summer?

We just had one of the biggest 14U Tournaments - Fire in the Sky and not one post?

What about Stingrays?

How can there not be one thread on Stingrays results? Am I missing the chatter?

I know we're hot and heavy on the Tryouts threads but any nationals results for Ohio? How did we do on the national stages?

Thanks in advance.

Also, why are there so many tryout threads on the general board? It's getting ridiculous.

Stedman00

Reaction score
I know we're hot and heavy on the Tryouts threads but any nationals results for Ohio? How did we do on the national stages?

Thanks in advance.

Also, why are there so many tryout threads on the general board? It's getting ridiculous.

I posted a Rant couple weeks ago about Admin needing to delete tryout posts in general board. Nothing happened.

Bean2019

Reaction score
Here’s some of what I have found for Nationals (just USA and PGF) for Ohio teams. Note: errors are all mine. PGF is not always easy to figure out but I think I’m close. Also I’m not including all Ohio teams who participated in Nationals but just some of the “higher” ranked finishes.

Jo Cup:

16U A Bracket:
OH Outlaws – Hoffner Tied 5th
OH Outlaws – Lucas Tied 6th

14U B Bracket:
Ohio Hawks – Lenos Tied 9th

USA (note: No OH teams in Gold - nobody wanted to go to Plano TX :) ) :

18U National
OH Wolfpack – Dudek 3rd Place
Lady Laser’s Blue 4th Place

18U Eastern Regional:
OH Emeralds 01 1st place

16U National:
Ohio Laser’s White 7th place

16U Eastern:
Ohio Laser’s Purple 02 3rd place
Team Ohio Gray 4th Place
Central Ohio Pride 5th Place

14U Northern:
Explosive 14U Pink 4th Place

14U Eastern
OH Hawks 05 Gold Galownia 4th Place
OHIO HAWKS 14U GOLD YOUNG 7th tied

PGF:

18U Premier:
MI Finesse – Rex tied 17th (I know MI, but they listed themselves as from OH – 73 teams)

18U Platinum:
OH Hawks – Hutchinson tied 13th (90 teams)

16U Platinum:
OH Hawks Gold – Joseforsky Tied 25th (90 teams)

Last edited:
Reactions: wow

brownsfan

Reaction score
You really want me to answer that OP's question? I may have to bring out Hitter23's Sam Kinison or the Fresh Prince after my statement. LOL

Richard Smith

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Richard Smith

Reaction score
The Ohio Storm 08 finished 5th out of 23 teams at the USA Class A East Nationals in Tennessee July 24-28. Teams that finished higher were Class A powerhouses 1. Atlanta Vipers 2. Carolina Elite 3. Team NC 4.Wisconsin Lightning. It was a good weekend for the Storm against some great competition, and a great experience for all 11 players. However, 8 of the 11 Storm players had never played in a Nationals event, so there were times the team played a little nervous. Overall, a great experience.

08DDF2

Reaction score
Laser Orange 08- won two World Series events and Ohio Outlaws 08- won USSSA Eastern Nationals