Lady Lasers White 05

Lady Lasers 05

Reaction score
Lasers White 05 is looking for the following:

Catcher
2nd Baseman
Corner Outfielder

Offensive production is a must We love speed and slappers

Defensive flexibility is a big plus. Being dominant at one position but able to play several others with little drop-off is a huge advantage.

We highly value Hustle, Work Ethic, Positive Attitude and Athleticism

Organizational Tryouts are Sunday August 4 at 9am at John Bishop Park 4815 Etna Rd Whitehall, OH 43213

We may be adding a Northern Ohio tryout soon

Please contact us at ladylasers05@gmail.com

Last edited:

Softydad

Reaction score
Is this Lasers White 05 team under the same coaching staff as this past year and still practicing mostly in the Cleveland area?

Team05

Reaction score
I thought Lasers White was a Cleveland team this past season. Thought maybe with tryouts in Columbus that things had maybe changed.

Lady Lasers 05

Reaction score
I thought Lasers White was a Cleveland team this past season. Thought maybe with tryouts in Columbus that things had maybe changed.
We had a team tryout in NE Ohio along with the organizational tryout at John Bishop near Columbus last year.

We practiced in Columbus and near Marion...I don't recall any Cleveland area practices although we played a lot up North

Northern events included Tiffin University, Bowling Green University, PGF Super Select Elite, Outlaws Invitational, Firework Frenzy and Fire in the Sky in Orrville

We were rained out of BeaverCreek, played Laser Memorial Day at Berliner, Laser Nation at Berliner and StingRays and are in Marion now at the USSSA odd year Nationals

Current staff will remain pretty much intact.

I am Kevin Yates and I am returning as head coach.

Lady Lasers 05

Reaction score
and where in Columbus do you practice and how often?
There is no pre-registration necessary for the Columbus tryout

Practice locations won't be determined fully until after we establish where everyone on the team lives, but right now it would appear to be Northern Columbus and Marion areas.