Stingrays Champions WOW

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
☠️☠️ OUTLAWS DOMINATE THE STINGRAYS SHOWCASE!! ☠️☠️

10U Ohio Outlaws Williams CHAMPIONS!!

12U (Didn’t have any of our 12U teams here)
They were busy winning the Southern Nationals

14U Ohio Outlaws 05 Harbold CHAMPIONS!!

16U Ohio Outlaws Premier Parsons CHAMPIONS!!

18U Ohio Outlaws Demarini Yun CHAMPIONS!!

WAY TO REPRESENT WINNING 4 of 7 DIVISIONS So proud of all of the players and coaches I’m not sure this has ever been done. I’m so proud of you all!!!

If you are looking at joining one of the nations elite organizations please contact one of our coaches today

#OutlawLife ☠️

marc123

Reaction score
Congrats to Outlaws! It's quite an accomplishment for an organization to win one bracket at Stingrays, let alone four. However, I'm not sure that I'd call it domination, since 14u, 16u, and 18u had premier brackets won by other organizations. We should also recognize:

- Bandits Premier for winning the 12u division
- Hawks Gold Hutchinson for winning the 14u premier division (14u had separate "futures" and "premier" divisions)
- Lasers White 02 for winning the 18u premier division as a 16u team (sixteen elite 16u teams were invited to participate in the 18u division, instead of playing in the 16u division. There were two separate brackets ran from this 16u/18u division, based on pool play results. The top half of pool play played through the "premium" bracket, while the bottom half played in "platinum"

Congrats to all 7 of these teams on their success!

AnotherSoftballDad

Reaction score
Congrats to the Outlaws organization for winning 4 out of the 7 divisions at Stingrays!! Any organization winning over 50% of the divisions is fantastic! Congrats also to the Lasers 02, Bandits, and Hawks on their accomplishment.