Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting/Fielding Instruction

Chelsea Raker

Reaction score
Taking new clients at this time! Providing Division One level hitting and fielding instruction per hour. In the Cincinnati/West Chester/Milford Area. Message me for more details or reach me at my cell, 6145519501.

AnnZim

Reaction score
We have been using Chelsea for about 5 months. My daughter will be moving to 13U this fall and just finished her first season of 12U; Chelsea has done a great job working with our daughter on fielding and hitting. She does a great job working with young athletes and is encouraging even when she has to provide constructive criticism. One of her techniques is to break a training item down into small pieces which allows the athlete to master each step before putting all the steps together. She is a great role model and my daughter looks up to her and the accomplishments she had in her college career. She cares about each girl and we plan on using her throughout my daughter's teen years. Honestly, I can't recommend her enough to anyone searching for an instructor. I noticed improvements immediately but that is also due to my daughter's willingness to take what she learns in her sessions with Chelsea and practice on her own. Chelsea challenges them to be the best they can be. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.