10U Coaches Poll FINAL WEEK (7-22-19) RESULTS!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
1st Place Votes are in ( )

Rank --- Team --- Total Pts

1. Ohio Lasers Orange (8)....................106
2. Ohio Wolfpack '08 (2).......................97
3. Stingrays '08 .....................................85
4. Ohio Storm '08 .................................59
5. Beverly Bandits Demarini '09............52
6. MOV Pride '08 ault............................50
6. Ohio Outlaws-williams.......................50
8. Buckeye Charge..................................34
9. Finesse-munoz (1)..............................26
10. SGS Magic.........................................23

Others receiving votes:
Ohio Ice (8), Emeralds (6), Strike Zone Phillies (6), Rebels (1), Mid Ohio Bullets (1)...

Correction on the first place votes.. Their were 11 voters in the final Poll.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WHO the heck gave Storm and Finesse 1st place votes?!!! That is someone Blind and Dishonest! WOW! Should be ashamed of yourselves.
Dear Mr. Passion4theGame,

Just wanting to give you some information! First, Finesse coaches, not one single time have ever voted for our team and or participated in any sort of voting! We are thankful for the recognition that we have gotten! We started our team with 3 players as I’m sure any new team would have to do! We had one really strong pitcher until the Battle at Berliner, when we had a player hit an out of the park homerun and then that pitcher asked to join our team, then we had two very strong pitchers, which I’m sure you know pitching is everything in this game!
We are currently (since they don’t update the polls weekly) ranked 6th in the state of Michigan and have beat the 5th-2nd place teams up there! As for the Ohio rankings, we have not played buckeye charge, Ohio storm or the Wolfpack at all this year! We did play Ohio Outlaws in March, we played I believe 6 games in that day and went to championship against them and held our own until one inning and they beat us (kudos to them)! MOV pride we have played twice, we went 1-1 with them, Beating them 10-0 in the championship game and losing 5-4 in pool play! The bandits we have played once and lost, those 09s are the real deal and phenomenal! We have only played the stingrays one time in October with that 1 pitcher and lost - oh and one of their pitchers played with our “old” team but same coach for the last three years and went to the Stingrays this year and is doing great there now! Lasers Orange we have played 5 times once again in the fall and 4 in the Ohio states tournament in Zanesville we tied the first game, won the second lost the third won the fourth to Win the tournament! We have played in 16 tournaments this year, we have had two tournaments get rained out, won 4 tournaments, came in 2nd place in 2 tournaments! Two we didn’t show up to play and the rest we were in the top 5 and we are in the World Series now!! I’m sorry that you are disappointed someone voted for our team, but I would highly encourage you to come to columbus at Berliner Park and watch our girls, we will be there today playing at 3:35 field 22 then at 5:25 on field 28 - Saturday we play at 8:00 am on Field 28 and 10:05 am on field 28!

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Dear Mr. Passion4theGame,

Just wanting to give you some information! First, Finesse coaches, not one single time have ever voted for our team and or participated in any sort of voting! We are thankful for the recognition that we have gotten! We started our team with 3 players as I’m sure any new team would have to do! We had one really strong pitcher until the Battle at Berliner, when we had a player hit an out of the park homerun and then that pitcher asked to join our team, then we had two very strong pitchers, which I’m sure you know pitching is everything in this game!
We are currently (since they don’t update the polls weekly) ranked 6th in the state of Michigan and have beat the 5th-2nd place teams up there! As for the Ohio rankings, we have not played buckeye charge, Ohio storm or the Wolfpack at all this year! We did play Ohio Outlaws in March, we played I believe 6 games in that day and went to championship against them and held our own until one inning and they beat us (kudos to them)! MOV pride we have played twice, we went 1-1 with them, Beating them 10-0 in the championship game and losing 5-4 in pool play! The bandits we have played once and lost, those 09s are the real deal and phenomenal! We have only played the stingrays one time in October with that 1 pitcher and lost - oh and one of their pitchers played with our “old” team but same coach for the last three years and went to the Stingrays this year and is doing great there now! Lasers Orange we have played 5 times once again in the fall and 4 in the Ohio states tournament in Zanesville we tied the first game, won the second lost the third won the fourth to Win the tournament! We have played in 16 tournaments this year, we have had two tournaments get rained out, won 4 tournaments, came in 2nd place in 2 tournaments! Two we didn’t show up to play and the rest we were in the top 5 and we are in the World Series now!! I’m sorry that you are disappointed someone voted for our team, but I would highly encourage you to come to columbus at Berliner Park and watch our girls, we will be there today playing at 3:35 field 22 then at 5:25 on field 28 - Saturday we play at 8:00 am on Field 28 and 10:05 am on field 28!

If you are ranked in Michigan why are we having this discussion? I quit reading once you said that. Go back to Ichigan. This is the GREAT Buckeye State!!

O-H!!!

Reaction score
If you are ranked in Michigan why are we having this discussion? I quit reading once you said that. Go back to Ichigan. This is the GREAT
If you are ranked in Michigan why are we having this discussion? I quit reading once you said that. Go back to Ichigan. This is the GREAT Buckeye State!!

O-H!!!
so teams are only able to play in one state??? And we represent Finesse out of wixom, Michigan but we are in Ohio!!! Please come and watch our team play this weekend

oiler_pride

Reaction score
In today's landscape with organizations have teams in multiple states it makes it challenging to really know where a team is based out of. The way I have ran the Coaches Polls since 2011 is that for the teams that are close to Ohio and one of our boardering states.... If they sanction their team in OHIO with ASA/USA then I will include them in the Coaches Polls. ASA will not let a team be sanctioned as both an Ohio Team and Michigan or PA or WV team.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Amanda,
I will actually be at Berliner this weekend signing Autographs and taking pictures so hopefully I can break away from that and swing by to watch the team.

Swing4thefence

Reaction score
lasers orange definitely proved that they are the best 10U team in Ohio, Won all there tournaments without a sub.

08DDF2

Reaction score
Swing4thefence came out swinging with that comment. Lasers had a nice tournament, this past week. Would have liked to see some other top tier teams in the mix but I understand some teams end their season a week before others.

Swing4thefence

Reaction score
I would like to see lasers play outlaws, and outlaws play with there original team. NO SUBS

08DDF2

Reaction score
Looks like you might be able to catch them at the Fall Friendly.