Social media..

OHsoftball

Reaction score
PSA... Parents, don’t make it so obvious that you’re running your daughters social media accounts.. or better yet, let them do it themselves..

OHsoftball

Reaction score
LOL.. I’m talking about the twitter accounts they use for recruiting purposes..

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
I think parents need to be involved in the process.
While they should not draft correspondence as their DD, they do need to review and monitor social media and email correspondence that their DD is producing.

Talking with coaches at some showcase and NFCA events coaches shared some common issues like: Contact Rules, emails not addressed to them or Hey Coach with a string of emails. Other concerns were student athlete email addresses that are not professional or, just bad grammar in general. As a coach I always liked to be CCd on my player correspondence as well.

PaintTheBlack

Reaction score
LOL.. I’m talking about the twitter accounts they use for recruiting purposes..

I find these hilarious to read.

"We lost a tough game and my teammates played really hard. I had a great day going 2-3 and made a diving catch in the field."

Best one are obvious because no girl ever pitched from a mound.

"We won 3-2 and my team did great in the field. I was 3-4 with 2 HR and got two innings on the mound where I struck out 4."

Plus they tag every coach in the country. @UKCoachLawson must have 10,498 mentions on twitter after a weekend.

:rolleyes:

brownsfan

Reaction score
What I think is funny is the coaches are not doing the recruiting it seems but the girls themselves.