Need your help?

Reaction score
Lake Erie Rage
Ohio Hit Club
E.S.O
Navigators
Lake Erie Rage
Mavericks Fastpitch (Not same as Ohio mavericks)

Impressive list so far; didn't realize this many teams existed.

First2Third

Reaction score
Team Mizuno/Triple Crown Royals
Xtreme

are there any Ohio Glory teams left?

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Triple Crown Royals 03/02 team is legit. We played up as a 14u team this past summer and played the triple crown team and i was very impressed. I really liked their coach and their girls carried themselves very well. Alot of confidence and swag.

Ohio Glory is a dead....

Sluggers fast pitch. There's actually 2 different Sluggers orgs in Ohio.

We would need an Excel spread sheet and contact each sanctioning body and get all teams that registered dump them into excel and sort out the duplicates. Matt this could be a fun little project. Lol. Give us a breakdown of each division too please. Also Each Class of each division. Lol.

StarzzDad

Reaction score
Ohio Hurricanes are no more...their 16u team went to Thunder Elite this past season.

First2Third

Reaction score
New ones I've seen in the last couple days:

Cincy Landsharks
Mid-Ohio Valkyries

Bean2019

Reaction score
Honest question here....but what really determines who is a "travel team" and who isn't? Is there some sort of criteria that the team needs to travel to X number of tournaments, and you need to travel Y number of miles?

I think the criteria is greater than $500 in team fees . . . . and at least $1,000 in outside travel expenses per player/family . . . :) I suspect that there are several class A rec teams listed that may travel from time to time (I see at least one on the list above) . . . still a lot of teams out there and a lot of options . . . I thought that I had attended a lot of different tournaments over the last 4 or 5 years but I guess not as I probably haven't heard of (let alone seen) about 1/2 of the teams above.

I think Miami County Blaze still exists (I think they are different from Ashland Blaze?) https://www.leaguelineup.com/directors.asp?url=mcblaze.

Reaction score
Website
www.playusssaohio.com
[QUOTE="I think Miami County Blaze still exists (I think they are different from Ashland Blaze?) https://www.leaguelineup.com/directors.asp?url=mcblaze.[/QUOTE]

The MC Blaze are still around. They help me out most of the time when we run events at Duke Park in Troy with field touch ups between games.

Curt has said this is his last go around. Unless someone in their group is willing to take the reins, they will finish out each teams run up the age groups with the teams they have currently and then fade off into the sunset..........