Wristband signal systems

coachjwb

Reaction score
Tom ... thanks for the props, but especially thank you for putting together a team which supports such a worthy cause. I am humbled to do just a little to help out. I sent out your new systems and wristbands yesterday, and they should arrive tomorrow (Monday). I think you're going to like the new wristbands and what we did with the pitch-calling and defensive plays/alignments.

Hi, Dustin ... I replied this morning, and will look forward to hearing back from you.

Next week it will be 6 years since I started this hobby. To date I am proud to say I have filled over 440 orders which includes 7,000 wristbands (which is why I can offer them at such a good price!). But the best thing is it keeps me in touch with the game and the coaches ... I love coaching and sharing strategies for this great game!

Jeff

Pioneer01

Reaction score
Hey Jeff,
I am interested in your system.. I used your system for the past 3 season and aged out a team so dropping down and starting over now. Was also wondering if you do pitch calling cards..

Teamohioscarlet01@gmail.com

Last edited:

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Tom ... thanks for the props, but especially thank you for putting together a team which supports such a worthy cause. I am humbled to do just a little to help out. I sent out your new systems and wristbands yesterday, and they should arrive tomorrow (Monday). I think you're going to like the new wristbands and what we did with the pitch-calling and defensive plays/alignments.

Hi, Dustin ... I replied this morning, and will look forward to hearing back from you.

Next week it will be 6 years since I started this hobby. To date I am proud to say I have filled over 440 orders which includes 7,000 wristbands (which is why I can offer them at such a good price!). But the best thing is it keeps me in touch with the game and the coaches ... I love coaching and sharing strategies for this great game!

Jeff

Jeff
Got them. Very cool, thanks again!

coachjwb

Reaction score
Still doing these systems for anyone interested. And with the 3 window wristbands now, its more practical to do a pitch-calling system ... have done about 40 of them this year already, mostly for teams who already had the hitting and baserunning system. Email me at jffbaker3@gmail.com for more info.

coachjwb

Reaction score
I know I'm not on here as much as I used to be since I'm not actively coaching a team, and I've been getting some emails and texts asking if I'm still doing wristband systems ... I am definitely still helping out teams and even "coaching coaches" on how to make their signs more effective and foolproof. I'm actually going to be retiring this coming May and will have a lot more time to do these. Usually the first quarter is my busiest time of the year with high school and college ball starting up, and travel teams getting back after the holidays. Email me at jffbaker3@gmail.com if you'd like a quote or even to just talk about how they work. In the meantime, everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

coachjwb

Reaction score
Lots of good news on the wristband system front!

Thanks in part to some changes in the size of my wristband windows and some trial and error testing, I have been able to increase the size of the youth wristband systems by about 25% making them much easier to read. I will be working on the adult sized wristbands in the near future as I will also be changing out to a higher quality wristband while, at least for the time being, keeping the cost of the wristbands purchased with a system at $3.50 each. If you were not aware already, all wristbands now have 3 windows if you want to add pitch-calling and/or defensive signs now or in the future. Also, I am going to start including with all systems both coaches cards that fit in an adult wristband (as I always have) as well as a larger card that you can laminate into a full sized sheet if you prefer.

Finally, I am proud to say that with an increase this year in my contributions for each order sold to Stay in Softball, I have now donated over $500 to this outstanding organization since it's inception. If you're not aware of SIS and would like to hear more about how you can help, send an e-mail to stayinsoftball@gmail.com, and I know Karen will be glad to share more information with you.

And as always, if you're interested in information on wristband systems, or upgrading your system and/or bands, please contact me at jffbaker3@gmail.com. Thanks and good luck to all teams in the upcoming year!

Last edited:

coachjwb

Reaction score
High school coaches ... it's not too late to still get a wristband system for the coming season at a very affordable cost. Quit having your signs stolen by the other team, or misunderstood by your own players. Send me an email at jffbaker3@gmail.com for more information.