Jenna Lilley Softball Training

jennalilley

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Jenna Lilley. I am excited to announce I will be doing softball lessons in the northeast Ohio area.

Over the course of my career, I’ve been fortunate to play the game on nearly every stage. My time at the University of Oregon, stints with the USA National Team, and professionally with the Chicago Bandits have molded me into the athlete and person I have become. But my story starts long before then... in North Canton.

Here’s a little bit about me.

-University of Oregon Softball 2015-2018

• 3 Women’s College World Series Appearances
  • 3 PAC-12 Championships
  • 2x All-American
  • 3x All-Pac-12

-TEAM USA Softball 2015-2018

• Jr. World Champion (‘15)
  • World Cup Silver (‘17) & Bronze (‘18) medalist

I am looking forward to using all of my experiences and knowledge about the game to help the next generation. Teaching the sport is one of my passions and I can’t wait to get to work. I’m a firm believer you can accomplish anything you dream of, and I want to help young athletes reach their goals and dreams.

I will be working out of PBA in Alliance Monday- Thursday this fall, and will also be working up between Akron and Cleveland (tbd, details soon). I offer offense and defense lessons, and am also available to run team practices.

If interested, you can contact me via email at jennalilley32@gmail.com or PM me for details.

Best!

Jenna