Texas Glory Midwest 06 looking for pitcher

1stbasecoach

Reaction score
Texas Glory Midwest is a national team that plays mostly PGF and Elite Select tournaments. Our head coach is a former D-1 4 time All American, with professional and D-1 coaching experience. We practice in Monroe, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio year round. We play a very competitive schedule and are focused on constant improvement. Please message me if you would be interested in trying out. All conversations and tryouts will be in strict confidence.

Jennifer J

Reaction score
What age group would this be? We are looking for a team for my 14 year old daughter. (06) all the teams we find are in Cleveland or Columbus. Were looking closer to NWO. We are out of Tiffin OH.

1stbasecoach

Reaction score
We are 06. If you don't mind telling me, who does she play for now?

Jennifer J

Reaction score
Sorry just reread my message shes 06 & 13 years old. Not 14. She has only played city ball & the past 2 years she played 6 weeks of fall ball at Huron with Tiffin Thunder then name changed to Wicked Twister. She said she is not playing with city ball anymore as there is no competition. She wants to find a travel team to play with.

1stbasecoach

Reaction score
Ok, we are also 06, we are really just looking for a pitcher right now. Thank you and have a great season