Odd Request

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Looking for a team/teams where I could bring my daughter in to get some work in during the next month. She is coming out of her retirement to play her senior year for her school since she misses it really bad. Did play travelball from age 7 til 2 years ago, so not a slouch, but again been out of action for a spell. Skipped her Junior year of ball, not played past two years of travel.
Not wanting to get in way or interfere needless to say, just get work in (if possible). Older age teams please.
We live near Sandusky, willing to take her an hour plus if need be. She is a cheerleader so our window is tight.
Please contact me if anything is available.
Again strange request but with the weather sucking, not many places I can take her out around here to work with her myself.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for a team/teams where I could bring my daughter in to get some work in during the next month. She is coming out of her retirement to play her senior year for her school since she misses it really bad. Did play travelball from age 7 til 2 years ago, so not a slouch, but again been out of action for a spell. Skipped her Junior year of ball, not played past two years of travel.
Not wanting to get in way or interfere needless to say, just get work in (if possible). Older age teams please.
We live near Sandusky, willing to take her an hour plus if need be. She is a cheerleader so our window is tight.
Please contact me if anything is available.
Again strange request but with the weather sucking, not many places I can take her out around here to work with her myself.

Good thing you are looking for indoor practices, cause no one would want you raining out their practices!!! LOL

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Good thing you are looking for indoor practices, cause no one would want you raining out their practices!!! LOL

I seen this post and look outside! Yep Snowing now. Unfortunately newbie won't understand. Great pickup player and great family. Good luck hillbilly.

tschromm3

Reaction score
Ohio Black Sox 16U here. We are wrapping up our indoor practices here in the next week or so. We have 3 workouts left: Feb 6- 6:30-8:30pm
Feb 8-9am-11am and Feb 12-6:30pm-8:30pm.
We work out in the Kent State Field House. You are more than welcome to have her practice with us.

Run26

Reaction score
LEH prefers drought stricken areas. Feel free to PM him your yearly rain totals