How many missed Calls by Umpires

SoftballBomb

Reaction score
I wonder how many missed calls will be made over a weekend of Softball? We attended one tournament last year and I’m not joking almost ever calls were missed with a two umpire crew. Seen this on YouTube and just had to share.

Catcher '08

Reaction score
Miss a day, miss a lot. LOL
You must have the record for most threads started and posts made in first 10 days.
Too bad too many of them are like this stupid one.
Totally agree bleacher bum. This ain't tiktok or Facebook!!

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
glad i dont ump!!! anyone that has to show videos in super slow motion on bang bang plays or of umps that are out of position not by their own fault but because of the nature of the game has too much time on their hands! and i probably wouldn't be posting my DD's name on video's like this and post them on youtube.... yikes!

Last edited:

Dave Coffee

Reaction score
You must have the record for most threads started and posts made in first 10 days.

Really don't agree with bleacherbum or Catcher '08. Why would you call someone stupid bleacherbum just for posting a thread on a Softball forum? Why would Catcher '08 compare this person's post to Facebook or tiktok? I'm very glad someone adding topic on the forum on a regular basis.

bleacherbum

Reaction score
Really don't agree with bleacherbum or Catcher '08. Why would you call someone stupid bleacherbum just for posting a thread on a Softball forum? Why would Catcher '08 compare this person's post to Facebook or tiktok? I'm very glad someone adding topic on the forum on a regular basis.

I don't think your reading comprehension is to good there, Davy.
Where do I call the OP stupid??? I say this thread and a couple others he has started in the last couple of days are kind of stupid.
Saying someone does or says something stupid is not calling them Stupid.
Stop trying to start drama where none exists!

SoftballBomb

Reaction score

Dave I’m fine with someone saying my post are stupid. SoftballBomb can deal with that all day long. Now it’s time to post 10 more new stupid post. LOL

SoftballBomb

Reaction score

It’s true some of my post may seem stupid but they do have a block user feature available on most forum
I suggest you take full advantage of these feature.