How can they do this... KHSSA banning players from participating in travel ball

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Girls will choose travel ball over HS ball. I would let my daughter choose after a long discussion of pros and cons. I would support her decision.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
thats a little too much control in my opinion... another democrat governor. just saying.... I dont want to turn this into a political thing but one party continues to do so. SMH

Stedman00

Reaction score
good luck to him trying to enforce this. no way in hell.

SonicMojo

Reaction score
How poorly written are these two paragraphs? Wow!

The Dead Period order that the KHSAA includes a rule that says KHSAA eligible athletes are prohibited in participate in any organized team activity or organized or semi-organized team competition in any sport or sport-activity in any format “at any location in any state.”

With the approach of summer travel ball season, that rule would mean that any Webster County High School athletes who plays on travel teams based in other states during the summer, even those who may have lower COVID-19 numbers than Kentucky and choose to reopened such events.

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
So many politicians and bureaucrats are drunk with power right now. Peasants with pitchforks will rise up. It's already happening in some places.