Team Face Masks?

Chardon Storm

Reaction score
Has anyone found a lightweight face covering that their daughter/players like?

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
cut out some old tourney shirts and make bandanna's out of them ?

Chardon Storm

Reaction score
I ordered very thin, lightweight Dry-Fit Gator type masks with the team name and Org logo on them in our team colors.
That sounds like what you’re looking for. How was the quality and have your players tried them yet? Would you be willing to share your source for purchasing and printing?

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where’d you order from?
That sounds like what you’re looking for. How was the quality and have your players tried them yet? Would you be willing to share your source for purchasing and printing?
A2Z Athletics in New Middletown, Oh. # 330-366-0172. I haven't seen them yet. I should have them Next week sometime but I've been dealing with him for about 7 years now and his quality of merchandise has always been good and prices very reasonable. We do uniforms and team spirit-wear through them. We ordered 2 sets of completely sublimated uniforms (he and I custom designed them), 2 pair of socks and a belt for under $200 per player. The masks run $7.50 each I think.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
nice! anyone see the ones that say " if you can read this, your too close!" funny stuff! Stay positive :)