best type of vendor at tourneys

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what are you favorite type of vendors at tournaments?

for example:
kettle corn vendor?
custom t-shirt vendors?
food truck vendors?
hair Bows vendors?
sports equipment that you can try on site?
radar - how fast can you throw booths?
etc....

personally i would like to see more interactive vendors... dunk machine, radar speed throwing...
simulated hitting would be really cool!!! Imagine if you could go against Jennie Finch? that would be awesome!!!

Last edited:

daboss

Reaction score
Like HITTER23 mentioned, my personal favorite was the equipment vendors. After my daughter finished college I suggested she get into the business and travel the tourney circuit selling equipment to make change while finding a job in her chosen career. What we found out was we were not welcome. Apparently TD's in general are pretty sharp business people. They did not want another option for people to spend their money. When I inquired as to why they didn't favor the idea, there were a few with the same answer stating most families only budget themselves with so much money to spend on any given weekend and didn't want the competition for it. If people had money to spend, they wanted it to end up in there pocket. I offered to pay a small fee for a spot to set up, they said no. One offered to rent a spot then split any profit 50/50, I said no. It's all about the money. I get it..........

I have to admit, after thinking it over I couldn't blame them. Just glad we did our homework beforehand.

Justamom

Reaction score
My daughter is all about the bows. We bought T shirts when she was younger but she grew out of them. The bows never got old for her.

Danno

Reaction score
Only 2? We already have about 40 tees. And she’s 12u.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
always good to see the glove doctor at events too

Sonic

Reaction score
Equipment vendors are my favorite.

But I do love this idea!
"personally i would like to see more interactive vendors... dunk machine, radar speed throwing...
simulated hitting would be really cool!!! Imagine if you could go against Jennie Finch? that would be awesome!!!"

Coach03

Reaction score
Equipment vendors for sure. It's a shame it dosnt happen as much as it used to. St Louis showcase always has a good turnout with vendor . Jo cup as well. Not sure why it dont happen more.