Players looking to play or be a sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Ahrens

Reaction score
I have a daughter in 12U that is looking to sub. She can play any position except catcher. We live in Cincinnati and can travel.

SoftballMomLife81

Reaction score
If your a player and looking for a team(s) to sub for or help complete their roster please post a reply in this thread. Please don't start another thread we want all this information easy to find for the users.
05 birthday, utility player, catcher, 3rd baseman, whatever you need. Doesn't pitch at this level never played first but can if that is the need. Looking to sub/find permanent team.

gcelite02

Reaction score
If your a player and looking for a team(s) to sub for or help complete their roster please post a reply in this thread. Please don't start another thread we want all this information easy to find for the users.
02 lefty looking to sub at 18u states this coming weekend. Plays CF but can play any OF and 1B. Good bat and speed. Please text if interested 614.595.3000

Sandy Rand

Reaction score
Any 18u teams in the northeast Ohio area looking for an all around player to sub? I can go anywhere needed besides pitcher. Please contact me at (216) 246-4211 send a text w name I don’t answer unknown calls. Thank you !!

Dale Brigger

Reaction score
03 C, 1B, 3B looking to sub this weekend. 3-5 hitter looking for some extra playing time during an off weekend. Has played up at 18U level a few times last few years. Text me at (330) 631-3916 if you need a sub this weekend.

Taylor Marlow

Reaction score
I’m looking for an ‘09 or younger pitcher for a “C” tournament in Hamilton, OH July 11th weekend. We have more opportunities for practice and play beforehand as well.

Anonymous

Reaction score
14U (06 bday) looking to sub. Primary position is 1st but can play multiple positions, except catcher and pitcher. Good bat, team player, and enthusiastic. Live in Cincinnati area and available to play out of town within reason.

Wendy

Reaction score
August 2008 player looking to sub as her team is done for the season. She’s a lefty that plays 2b, SS, 3rd & Left. We are in Macomb MI and willing to travel a few hours for tourneys.

hbseagraves

Reaction score
I am a 00 pitcher and 3rd/1st baseman looking to sub the weekend of July 4th!

If interested please text at
937-789-8328

softballsam10

Reaction score
18U OF/U looking to sub the July 4th weekend as her team is not playing. Trying to stay around the Dayton, Cincy, Columbus area if possible. If interested please message me or txt me at 937-205-6967. Thank you.

Anonymous

Reaction score
06 utility player looking to sub this weekend; Live in the Cincinnati area but willing to travel within reason

Natalie Thomas

Reaction score

14 year old looking to play on a team for late summer and fall.Looking in Northwest Oh, we are in Avon Oh. She is currently playing on a 14u team. Plays 3rd, short, outfield, bats 4th
Let me know if you have openings. Tangythomas@live.com or 937-361-2517

Reaction score
Any northeast Ohio 12U (08) team looking for sub or to fill roster spot? My daughter is looking for an opportunity to play as her season was canceled.

She is a Left handed pitcher that has had private lessons all winter. Has also played 1st and outfield.

Thunder Elite '08 has a roster spot open due to injury. We are based out of Youngstown, OH, and have 2 "local" tournaments remaining. If interested please text Head Coach Steve Sylvester 330.219.6362

Softball11699

Reaction score
Hard hitting ‘04 1st/3rd baseman looking for sub opportunities for Weekends of
July 17-19
July 25-27
Reply here or contact 614-309-2414
Central Ohio area

BigBaller06

Reaction score
'06 middle IF, Bat-L, Throws-R looking for a competitive team. In the Cincinnati area, but not opposed to traveling for practices.

Also looking for sub opportunities the next couple weeks.

Swede57

Reaction score
My daughter's team just told her that they will not play or practice until July 1st and no guarantee that they will play at all. So she is looking for a long term sub situation and/or new team. She is an 05 LHP currently on a 16u 18u Showcase Team. She consistantly pitches 58/ 59 mph and has hit 61 in the past. She also has a middle of the lineup bat. This kid has been invited to play for softball youth all American games, usssa all American games, ondeck softball jamboree, and played in the softball factory all American games. She was recently named to GreatLlakes all region team. She will play any age 14u to 18u.

Allen Norman

Reaction score
Hello my name is Brooke Norman and I’m looking for an 18U team for the upcoming 2020-2021 season. Most experienced at catcher but I have played third and outfield as well. I’ve batted .400+ for the season in the top 5 of the order. I’m from Akron but may be willing to travel for the right team. If you have any questions or tryout information you can contact me at (330) 926-7316! Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
05 pitcher looking to sub in August 2020- plays outfield as well. Committed to Ohio Lightning Redford 16U team for the 2020-21 season
330-618-1655

Status
Not open for further replies.