DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We need to hear some great POSITIVE SOFTBALL STORIES FROM THIS PASSED WEEKEND

> PLEASE SHARE!!!

Stedman00

Reaction score
I'm positive that Mother nature won and screwed us with RAIN!!!

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Dan you pulled me in here. I never brag about my Darling Ginger but I will today. Zhari had an outstanding weekend at USA Class A States. Played extremely well in Center Field tracking and catching some serious gap shots. Laid out and robbed some nice hits. At the plate she was pretty successful finding a way to get on nearly every at bat. After having a discussion with Coach K last week and getting some advise she was ready for this weekend. Fun to watch and I must say I was a proud Dad. That’s tough to do when you have 12 to focus on but damn that feels good. Thanks for asking! Lol

0AFF7251-98A9-4A38-8937-F966AE470045.jpeg

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
we had the weekend off... but as far as softball goes. Had some great conversations with my DD about heading out to college next month. She is so pumped excited and of course a little nervous. A new chapter in life that includes softball... PRICELESS

ALLPH0

Reaction score
Every weekend is a great weekend when the girls are able to play!

Creek01

Reaction score
I got to watch my dd play softball this weekend. After losing her freshman season after only 10 games and only having 3 years left of college ball I cherish every chance I get to see her play.

softballsam10

Reaction score
I got to watch my dd play softball this weekend. After losing her freshman season after only 10 games and only having 3 years left of college ball I cherish every chance I get to see her play.
I know exactly how you feel Creek....10 games down in Florida and that was it. Hopefully next year isn't affected as well.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
post here.. how was your weekend?

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i snuck out and watched 6 games this weekend Sat and Sunday! i wasn't hearing that "honey do list" and i tell ya what! It was awesome to watch games that even my DD wasn't playing in. Those younger team parents crack me up! Even saw a 12u coach get thrown!! l(he deserved it too! lol)
It was 2 bEAUtiful days and a GREAT weekend of softball!!

Tallmadge Force Gold

Reaction score
Had a good tournament at the Y-Town Mayhem. We finished in the semifinals dropping a game to TC Mustangs 5-4. Very well run tournament by the Thunder Elite guys. Appreciate everything they do as this tournament was great and their Fall Ball was great last year. Can't say enough good things about them.

Last edited:

mroby5172

Reaction score
i snuck out and watched 6 games this weekend Sat and Sunday! i wasn't hearing that "honey do list" and i tell ya what! It was awesome to watch games that even my DD wasn't playing in. Those younger team parents crack me up! Even saw a 12u coach get thrown!! l(he deserved it too! lol)
It was 2 bEAUtiful days and a GREAT weekend of softball!!

Did you happen to be in Hubbard?

Justamom

Reaction score
Won last tournament of travel ball career and coaches retired. Good weekend, now on to next journey.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hubbard? shhhhhhhh...

Justamom

Reaction score
Something funny- The batter's box was drawn wrong. Our coaches brought it to the attention of the ump. He said it was too late to fix and to go with it. Ump used the drawn box to call strikes. The other team's pitcher could hit the spot well, which no bat could reach. Our pitcher learned the importance of being able to hit both sides of the plate. lol We got creamed.