Favorite balls?

Brittany

Reaction score
Need some opinions! What is everyone's favorite 12" balls? I have liked the dream seams but wondering if they are the best? I coach 16U and we have some hefty hitters. Need some good balls that last. Looking to order more ASAP. I like to keep good balls on hand at all times!

Stedman00

Reaction score
depends on if you want balls for tee work or actual game balls. Dream seams are hard to beat. Sterling and Dudley are good as well. And you tend to get what you pay for. I get cheaper (or free) slow pitch balls at local ball parks for use on tee work , soft toss, etc. hold up well and pricing is right.

CoachRonLMFP

Reaction score
For practice we have used the Bownet balls and they have held up pretty good.
I do like the Dream Seams for pitching balls.

wahoochief

Reaction score
love the Sterling and the SB12. ive actually been pretty impressed with the bownet balls as well

RedsDad

Reaction score
Dream Seams are top shelf, but you pay for them. As others have stated, I too was surprised with the Bownet balls, they're a good option as well.

Chardon Storm

Reaction score
Bownet balls were surprisingly durable and we use them for practice balls

#4mom

Reaction score
My daughter who is a pitcher loves Dream seams

Reaction score
Dream seam use to be my my choice but I think they are softer than they use to be. Sterling are the best out in my opinion.

Bob_Himmelein

Reaction score
Several of us have gone together and order in bulk from Sterling and they seem to be a really good ball and service is very good. We used these in more than 12 tournaments, fall leagues and at least three showcases.