MVP Tournaments Cincinnati Dave Mccann

Softballman

Reaction score
Has anyone else had their entry fee taken from https://www.mvptournaments.org/
Dave McCann runs this and started softball this year, but he cancelled all his tournaments and won't give refunds now. I have multiple others in same situation. He won't respond and is stealing from teams. If this happened to you please let me know as I am working with Lawyer to get this resolved.

CoachBlack

Reaction score
Same. My team was scheduled to play the last two weekends and this upcoming weekend and never heard a thing. I emailed, texted, Tweeted at, and even went to their website and never got a reply.

Fire240

Reaction score
Our team played several times at MVP this season with no issues

Fire240

Reaction score
I read it as MVP park in Cincinnati, apparently you meant something different. My bad.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This person has nothing to do with MVP Sportspark or it's owner Dave Earhart. PLEASE NO ONE GET THIS CONFUSED OR THINK DIFFERENTLY!!!
MVP Park and it's owners are top notch & well respected !

Unfortunately, it is someone who has had a bad track record in hosting baseball events for several years and several organizations already have barred him from hosting their events... he just currently has a business name that sounds similiar to a strong park. He could change that name tomorrow - so make sure you are aware of the individual! Many of his so-called cancelled events were slated for Koenig Park, which he was in charge////
That is why I was very surprised and shocked when I saw that ASA/USA was allowing him to run tournaments this past Summer. He is this decades version of Tim Cleaver.
I have a feeling that just like with Tricky Tim last decade, no one will get their money back.
But everyone needs to make sure the baseball world is made aware and hurt him where it counts!!! Karma is the best revenge at this point.....

Softballman

Reaction score
This person has nothing to do with MVP Sportspark or it's owner Dave Earhart. PLEASE NO ONE GET GET THIS CONFUSED OR THINK DIFFERENTLY!!!

Unfortunately, it is someone who has had a bad track record in hosting baseball events for several years and several organizations already have barred him from hosting their events... he just currently has a business name that sounds similiar to a strong park. He could change that name tomorrow - so make sure you are aware of the individual! Many of his so-called cancelled events were slated for Koenig Park, which he was in charge////
That is why I was very surprised and shocked when I saw that ASA/USA was allowing him to run tournaments this past Summer. He is this decades version of Tim Cleaver.
I have a feeling that just like with Tricky Tim last decade, no one will get their money back.
But everyone needs to make sure the baseball world is made aware and hurt him where it counts!!! Karma is the best revenge at this point.....
Agree on MVP park... I added Dave McCann to title.

CoachBlack

Reaction score
This person has nothing to do with MVP Sportspark or it's owner Dave Earhart. PLEASE NO ONE GET THIS CONFUSED OR THINK DIFFERENTLY!!!

My organization is out 3 tournament fees at the moment

Last edited:

Bob45429

Reaction score
Several years ago I dealt with a Bill Mccann. Is this the same one?

Last edited:

Stedman00

Reaction score
He owes people money, but yet you have his home address. Why not park down the street from address and call him?

Pitchermom

Reaction score
Had this problem back in 2017. No responses to texts or calls. Ignored emails from coach. I tried to contact and got this one email response and then never heard from him again. No refund was ever sent.

Attachments

• CDC34AA2-5390-4B1D-8859-DCE1A1C30123.jpeg
    CDC34AA2-5390-4B1D-8859-DCE1A1C30123.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 44

Softballman

Reaction score
Had this problem back in 2017. No responses to texts or calls. Ignored emails from coach. I tried to contact and got this one email response and then never heard from him again. No refund was ever sent.
Sounds about right... Amazing anyone allows him to conduct business at any park. Says a lot about the parks that allow his trash there

Softballman

Reaction score
So what steps, if any, are people taking?
You can message me your team name, contact info, and how much he owes your team, or put it on here. I am trying to collect as many as I can and then I will continue conversations with lawyer to go after him.

Softballman

Reaction score
You can message me your team name, contact info, and how much he owes your team, or put it on here. I am trying to collect as many as I can and then I will continue conversations with lawyer to go after him.
Keep messaging me so we can take this crook out of the sport who continues to steal money from kids.

Softballman

Reaction score
If this affected you read and post here to:

Keep this going and lets can this idiot

Stedman00

Reaction score
having lawyer involved and knowing his address will make it easy to serve his lawsuit paperwork. Plus I believe he has reappeared on this site posting a bunch of 'FREE' tourneys for 2021.