06 Pitcher looking for new team

jmsqb

Reaction score
Strong 06 pitcher. Mid 50s consistently. Lots of movement. Big bat. Great attitude.

Looking to play a heavy and high level competitive tournament schedule.

CoachRonLMFP

Reaction score
We are in need of a quality pitcher to add to our rotation. We are planning a very competitive summer schedule.
Summer 2020 Tournaments
5/23-5/24/20 Firefighters Memorial
5/29-5/31/20 Dayton Metro
6/5-6/7/20 Midwest Elite Invite Hilliard
6/12-6/14/20 OFC Heatin It Up
6/19-6/21/20 Sheer Madness College Showcase
7/2-7/4/20 Fire in the Sky
7/11-7/12/20 Midwest Challenge
7/15-7/19/20 USSSA Great Lakes Nationals

We are from the Mason, OH area. Let me know if there is a time if you would be interested in working out with our team.

Thanks,
Ron Bronner
OH Thunder 05
513-502-4682

Coach Ankrom

Reaction score
My Ohio Hawks 14U team is looking for another player of any position that has a big bat. We are going to play showcases, qualifiers and nationals. Please contact me at 740-821-2263 to talk about our opportunity.

Mal

Reaction score
Steel Valley Storm 14u Saluga looking for a strong 1-A pitcher. Youngstown area. Coaches Brian and Brian.

Dr J

Reaction score
Not sure where you’re located in OH but Steel City Select (Western PA) is looking for an elite pitcher for very competitive winter/spring/summer schedule with many tournaments in OH.

The core of our team came over from the Steel City Heat ‘06 team that finished in sweet 16 at All-Sanctioned WS in Columbus in July, losing a heartbreaker 7-6 to Outlaws Gerring. If interested please text/call me at 412-292-6880 or yukevich34@yahoo.com. Thank you!

bwarehime

Reaction score
The Central Ohio Ice 06 from the Columbus area would be interested in talking to you. We are an all 06 team returning a very strong team. We are looking to add pitching depth for the right fit. Please reach out to Coach Brooke Warehime at 614-551-5447 or brooke.warehime@gmail.com if you would like to learn more about our team.

jmcdonough

Reaction score
Strong 06 pitcher. Mid 50s consistently. Lots of movement. Big bat. Great attitude.

Valley Extreme 14U looking for a 3rd pitcher.

Please contact me for more information if interested.

Thanks,
Jerry McDonough
valleyextreme05@gmail.com

ballen5489

Reaction score
Due to some unfortunate circumstances the 05 NDA Reapers are in need of a pitcher. We have a jam packed 2020 summer schedule. Pitcher/ big bat and great attitude will fit perfectly onto our team. Below you will find our spring/summer schedule.

5/23- Hilliard Memorial (Hilliard OH)
5/30-Buckeye Cup (Marion OH)
6/6- Great Lakes Showcase (Findlay OH)
6/12- Laser Nation (Columbus OH)
6/20- Kento Kaos ENQ (Kenton OH)
6/27- Black Widows Summer Classic ENQ
(Ashland OH)
7/2- Fire in the Sky (Orrville OH)
7/11- Flag City Firecracker (Findlay OH)
7/18- Gahanna Invitational (Gahanna OH)
7/23- World Series (Columbus OH)
7/29- ASA Nationals (Ocean City MD)

if interested contact Brandon Allen
567-241-2211
ndareapers05@gmail.com

Tornado35

Reaction score
Cincy Doom 06 based out of Zanesville, OH is looking to add a Pitcher to our team for this season. We are playing a very competitive Showcase and Qualifier schedule this coming summer. If interested please contact Steve McPeck at (740) 221-9497. Thanks.

Ryan Bliss

Reaction score
Mavericks Fastpitch out of North Ridgeville just had a pitchers spot open up. Will be playing a strong summer schedule, with a top notch winter development program based out of Leffew Fastpitch facility. Feel free to call or email me ryanbliss@mavsfastpitch.com, 440-281-4330. You can find more information at our website www.mavsfastpitch.com

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiostealthfastpitch.com
If she is looking to play up, Ohio Stealth 16U would consider a mature and competitive '06 pitcher. She would join a bullpen with 2 other pitchers for maximum mound time. We are a B level team with one of the best defenses in Ohio.

West Liberty Force Mad River Classic
Jason Reed Play for Autism
NKY Bandits Royal Rumble Showcase
Fairborn Fireworks Spectacular
10th Annual Pride Challenge ENQ
Future Stars of Sports World Series Johnson City, TN
Indian Lake Final Fling
Lake Erie Classic (Cedar Point)

We also will be playing the Manninos travel league on Tuesdays as part of our practices. www.ohiostealthfastpitch.com
Head Coach Sean Hughes - kalins1@gmail.com

Jessica Isaac

Reaction score
Still looking? We are looking for another pitcher to share mound time please feel free to contact us if interested to set up private tryout
Thanks

JWEST

Reaction score

Pittsburgh Spirit 05 Westwood is looking for a pitcher to fill out the team. We will be playing in Showcase and high level tournaments this fall and summer. We have 10 returning players looking to play at the next level.
Contact Jim for more information 412-657-0051

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing like someone looking for a team last Fall, then bringing their post back to life 10 months later for the next year!
You guys win this week's award! At least you kept it secret what team you are with...lol

jmsqb

Reaction score
Nothing like someone looking for a team last Fall, then bringing their post back to life 10 months later for the next year!
You guys win this week's award! At least you kept it secret what team you are with...lol[/QUOTE

Not sure why I feel like I should have to defend myself, but I posted this in the fall and someone searched that far back to find this and commented on it for this season. Not sure what the purpose of your of passive aggressive comment was but seems to be directed at the wrong person.