2021 Mizuno Carbon 32/22

IRdad09

Reaction score
This bat is brand new and has never hit a ball. Mizuno shipped the wrong bat and I have no use for it as my DD took the plastic wrapper off and I couldn't return it. Sells for $250 on Mizunousa.com. Asking $175. Feel free to text (570) 419-2592 or message me here. Will ship if needed.

ALISA WEAVER

Reaction score
Can you show a photo? And how does it lie in your hand? How convenient is that you don't need it? In theory, the bits of the same manufacturer should not significantly yield to each other (unless different material and cost).

IRdad09

Reaction score
Can you show a photo? And how does it lie in your hand? How convenient is that you don't need it? In theory, the bits of the same manufacturer should not significantly yield to each other (unless different material and cost).

I would gladly upload a photo but it keeps giving me a security error. Seems like it would be a good bat. It is a model down from the one I paid for so I wasn't just throwing out $100 and not getting the correct bat. If you would like pictures of the bat please feel free to text me.