softball tourney, weekend party, Walmart.. differences?

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
so we can go to walmart, home depot, NBA NFL MLB golf soccer, all play, a weekend softball friendlies or tournaments... rallies, church,....family events , birthday party, out to eat at local eatery.

OH and for argument purposes.....I attended a few of these above events and I Got COVID NOW..........

PROVE TO ME WHERE I GOT IT. -------------- YOU CANT!!!!!

I cant wait until 2020 is over. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:

IRdad09

Reaction score
so we can go to walmart, home depot, NBA NFL MLB golf soccer, all play, a weekend softball friendlies or tournaments... rallies, church,....family events , birthday party, out to eat at local eatery.

OH and for argument purposes.....I attended a few of these above events and I Got COVID NOW..........

PROVE TO ME WHERE I GOT IT. -------------- YOU CANT!!!!!

I cant wait until 2020 is over. This is ridiculous.

You mean you cant wait till the election is over. ;)

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah... but these a-holes want to cause distractions, make their own rules, cheat by mail, and will try to drag this on for months until all their "mail in cheat votes" are counted and then Biden errr. Harris wins the election according to their count, then go to court and riot and loot and so on ... ... it will be ugly!!!! they already are setting the stage by admitting and telling everyone "when Trumps wins election night".it wont be over.......... then Biden will win weeks later after all mail in votes are counted..... we will have to remove Trump from office... etc... etc... etc... God please help us!

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You mean you cant wait till the election is over. ;)
are you saying the masks and mandates, lockdowns and social distancing is partially political?? NAW!!!!!!!! cant be. :rolleyes:

IRdad09

Reaction score
Haha...never....they are all in the interest of public safety. (Sarcasm)

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A reiteration of the "Do Masks Work?" thread. As I said then, and I'll say it again here, the masks that a majority of people are wearing are ineffective. We only need to look at the daily numbers to see that this is the case. The incubation period of Covid is 10-14 days. We've had a statewide mask mandate for 5 weeks now. If they were effective, why have the numbers of infected cases continued to uptick instead of rapidly declining or, at a minimum, steadily declining even if at a slow pace? So, since we all know that these don't work and there hasn't been a reported infection due to outdoor activities anywhere in the world, why are we jumping through hoops just to play? Personally, I believe it's a conspiracy between Dewiner and the OHSAA to try and drive HS age TB/JO (soccer, volleyball, basketball, softball, etc.) athletes back to participate in HS sports since a majority of them have now become irrelevant (concerning college recruiting) other than playing for school name/spirit.

Little did the HS AD's know when they voted to make the rule that HS athletes couldn't play both HS sports and Travel Sports at the same time, that a majority of their best athletes would be choosing travel sports and foregoing HS sports. At least, that's what's happening in my neck of the woods.