"Merry Christmas you old OFC forum !!!" 2020

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
DamagedRegalFish-max-1mb.gif

"What ya know about that ???? " Merry Christmas you old OFC forum!!! " 2020 good riddance.

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
From me and mine to all of our OFC family and theirs, Merry Christmas! May your day be filled with great food, family and fun. Stay safe everyone.;)

ALISA WEAVER

Reaction score
Merry Christmas! I hope that at least some of us will be able to celebrate Christmas with our family and friends. Unfortunately, for many of us, this is not available in 2020.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. Please visit with your family and dont be one of the "sheeple" people that listen to the crazy fear mongering your government is constantly putting in your brains. Stop watching the fake news CNN MSNBC etc.... Go visit ALL your family this holiday with no fear!!!!! Don't buy into the B-sh*t anymore. Look at the statistics... there are no more total deaths in the USA in 2020 then there were last year or the year before! If this plandemic was as bad as they make all you think it was, there would be a huge amount of more deaths than there has been in previous years. Numbers don't lie! Happy maskless New Years too!
Merry Christmas! I hope that at least some of us will be able to celebrate Christmas with our family and friends. Unfortunately, for many of us, this is not available in 2020.

Only if YOU choose not to. It's your choice.
"Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you" ~ Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dude... yours? didnt know it was YOUR thread... lol

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Merry Christmas OFC Fam! Enjoy Life! Have family over and make some memories!
Santa will be stopping by my house at 8:30am Christmas morning for my kids! I refuse to stop the tradition! I will post some pics. The guy is legit! Best Santa ever. He has been playing Santa for my family for years!