05 Pitcher/Center Fielder looking for a team

bubpub314

Reaction score
My daughter is an 05 Pitcher/Center Fielder looking for a team. Lead off batter quick on the bases. Contact me 216-299-5055.
The North Coast Crushers are currently looking for a pitcher to complete it's roster. We are located out of Walton Hills and have access to an indoor facility 24/7. Looking for a good fit for a team that has great chemistry, wants to play and get better and have fun along the way. Will play in 6-8 competitive tourneys in 2021. If interested please contact Rob Kennedy at 440-785-1094.

Laura Calhoon

Reaction score
Not sure where you are located but you are interested in Cental Ohio teams, Heart of Ohio Royals 16U team is looking for 1-2 additional players to round out our roster. We are looking for catching help as well as another pitching arm. The Royals are a B level team based out of Marysville, OH. We will play in 5-6 tournaments this summer locally. We have a great group of girls that will compete hard and will have fun doing it. If you are interested, send head coach Ryan Rigel an email or text to discuss the opportunity.

rrigel@columbus.rr.com

614-372-9581

John Gavin

Reaction score
We are located in Youngstown, ohio. We have a need for a pitcher.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Poster has not been on the site since making this post over 2 months ago!
So if anyone wants to reach them - I'd suggest contacting at the number they provided......

penguinswin

Reaction score
He did tell me his daughter already found a team and that was a couple of weeks ago.