Biologically-Male have a better chance then ever now to play College Female Sports

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone concerned that a Biologically-Male that identify as a female and has taken hormone treatments for at least one year may now play NCAA College Softball?

Not only will they have a chance to play but they will also receive equal opportunities for available Scholarships.

this is not a political post, just wonder what other think about this?

IRdad09

Reaction score
I'm not taking the bait on this one. This can only be turned into a political post in which I will have very strong opinions on.

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not taking the bait on this one. This can only be turned into a political post in which I will have very strong opinions on.

I’m not trying to bait anyone and it’s not politically motivated. I just believe it’s bull shit that any female born a female should be left out in the cold because some male believe he was born a female.

Why would reasonable people think this is ok?

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AR-180709715.jpg
seen on a 14u team recently....

hittheball

Reaction score
The bigger questions is how will your organization handle a "biological male" who shows up to play or tryout out for your softball team? Either at the Rec or Travel ball level. Politically you will not be able to turn them away?

It is a sad day in America.......

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
it will come down to this...................does this person pitch, how many pitches does this person throw and how fast? winning is everything - o_O:eek::confused:

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Mission college is now the favorite to win the league!

The story in USA today says the first transgender playing female sports was a cross country runner in 2011, The first male to play girls fastpitch softball was in 2014 in California...
There are now over 50 transgenders competing in NCAA woman's sports and 9 at the HS level that won their court cases to play... https://usatodayhss.com/tag/transgender-athletes
Looks like women's sports may be heading co-ed....

ESPN Video on the 6-6 220lb Mission college standout....

IRdad09

Reaction score
Just dumb. As someone who has 3 daughters none of this makes any sense to me.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Just dumb. As someone who has 3 daughters none of this makes any sense to me.
If your kids go to public school look for moneys earmarked for disabilities and special needs to be moved in some districts for inclusion departments for the ever growing LGBQT+ push for curriculum and other support for primary and secondary students.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
At 46' upper 70s occasional low 80s

now that's one nasty crow hop that no girl could get away with! lol not to mention, about a foot out of the pitching lane too.

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plain and simple and it's been going on for years although no one has really noticed other than a few of us and it is this..... Trample the rights of the many to protect the rights of a few. SMH...Spock would be appalled.