What will be the 2021' Bat:

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you know how the Mizuno Titanium compares to the PC?
From what I've heard around the area and have been told by the sales rep, the PC is hotter (since the barrel is composite) but the Titanium has the longevity (since the barrel is metal) as long as you don't take one on the handle. If you'll remember, Anderson had something similar back in the day called the Rocketflex. I would liken the Titanium to the Rocketflex although nowhere near as heavy or end-loaded.

bmi11er

Reaction score
Looks like the Rawlings mantra may be the bat for 2021.. looks like it is getting a lot of at users in the ncaa games. Oklahoma had some success with it in their first game to say the least.

jt7663

Reaction score
Looks like the Rawlings mantra may be the bat for 2021.. looks like it is getting a lot of at users in the ncaa games. Oklahoma had some success with it in their first game to say the least.

It picked up the HYPE once the Power Carbon popularity leveled off .......... Went with the PC but would loved to of had a Mantra to test at the time. I think they weren't available locally til later

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rawlings bought Easton and combined the technology of the Ghost and their Quatro Pro. The end result is the Mantra. My buddy's sending me the demo once he gets it so other than what I just shared, I can't tell you any more. Until I get it in my and my team's hands to hit with, the jury's still out as far as performance goes although it's looking hot.