Need some Prayers for LaDea Waderker

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
#11 LaDea Waderker class of 2022 plays for Cincy Doom 04 Gold- Hill and she is in need of some prayers for her and her family. LaDea was admitted to Children’s hospital last night after fighting Covid complications. She is on a ventilator and Doctors had to perform and emergency bypass surgery. I have stayed in contact with her father throughout the day and as you can imagine they are emotionally drained and stressed out. We are hoping the great doctors at Children’s Hospital will help LaDea through this tough time and a speedy recovery.
Please keep LaDea and her family in your prayers.

Thanks!
Coach Jeff Hill
Cincy Doom 04 Gold

#DoomStrong

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.
Update on LaDea. They removed the Ventilator and now she’s on Heavy Oxygen. She’s still in the woods but slowly recovering. She is a fighter and will get through this. One of the best young ladies I have ever coached. Please feel free to help lift her spirits by sending an E-Card. Always nice of the softball family showing love and support.

Use the link below.

https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/greeting-card

LaDea Waderker

Cardiac ICU Room 45

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.
Update on LaDea. They removed the Ventilator and now she’s on Heavy Oxygen. She’s still in the woods but slowly recovering. She is a fighter and will get through this. One of the best young ladies I have ever coached. Please feel free to help lift her spirits by sending an E-Card. Always nice of the softball family showing love and support.

Use the link below.

https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/greeting-card

LaDea Waderker

Cardiac ICU Room 45
SENT !!!

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Update on LaDea.

I got to FaceTime LaDea yesterday and she’s still on heavy oxygen and very weak but her spirits are high. She is amazing of the amount love she has received from the softball world. She is very thankful to have the extended softball family. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. She’s a strong young lady with a long road of recovery ahead of her.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Update on LaDea. She is out of The hospital and recovering and rehabbing 2 times a week. Still issues with her heart and lungs. She is unable to play school ball and hoping she is recovered and cleared to play travel starting in June. Thank you guys for all the well wishes and prayers.