Who's Excited for HS Ball and Why?

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get the season started. New team and new talent. We only have 12 but looking forward to building the program to what it once was!

DLamb

Reaction score
I was coaching JR high last year, stacked with talent. Can’t wait to see them go at it this year. We lost 3 to HS. My assistant coach is now HC, he will have a good team with 8 or so travel ball players in 8th, and several in 7th we knew of last year.
It will be fun to watch school ball in general, something different about it than travel ball.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I am excited because it’s a step towards normalcy! Plus all the girls get the live at bat reps. Live hitting is a must and we failed to do enough this winter. Shame on me. Timing was all out of wack when we played live games this past weekend. So yes very excited for HS live reps!

Stedman00

Reaction score
Robbery still going on. Ask any Ivy league school that just cancelled all spring sports. Or Miami (OH) satellite campuses as well!!!

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
canceled already??
Ivy League cancels all spring sports | TheHill

Are you kidding me? This is an absolute disaster. how can the NBA and NFL play contact sports on the field with no masks... but you and I cant go into a local store or your children in some colleges cant play any sports? Am I the only one that thinks this is absolutely REDICULOUS? my god people! The cure is getting way worse than the "virus". WAKE UP and STAND UP. its gonna take the people of this country to take the country back or.... just fall in line like good lil sheep. hey! Dr fakie says, its common sense. wear 5 masks! way better than 1! SMH --- :(:confused:o_O

Last edited:

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a sad sad day........... at least one person has the "guts" to speak up for his team and fellow student athletes. What a shame... or should I say, what a sham.

EsNGmNUXMAI8UR2

Cat-Man

Reaction score
I'm excited for the kids to be able to get back on the field and represent their school after the disappointment last season. Being only a few days away from tryouts, I asked my DD if she was excited, and she said she is on pins and needles and nervous. I assumed she meant for tryouts, but she said she is afraid that something is going to happen and their season will be taken away from them again. It broke my heart to hear that.

Bullbuck

Reaction score
Last year would have been the first time my senior and freshman daughters would have played on the same team since coach pitch. Can't wait for the new season to take some of sting out of missing that season.

jt7663

Reaction score
Last year would have been the first time my senior and freshman daughters would have played on the same team since coach pitch. Can't wait for the new season to take some of sting out of missing that season.

Feel for the Girls .... we had a Freshman Catcher that would have Caught her Senior Sister Pitching Well Covid Robbed that but hoping for something to rebuild those lifetime Bonds & Memories for the Girls this year!

Taryn Howard

Reaction score
I’m excited!!! My daughter is an upcoming freshman, as a pitcher and short stop, I’m excited to see what she can do with the upperclassmen!

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
This is a sad sad day........... at least one person has the "guts" to speak up for his team and fellow student athletes. What a shame... or should I say, what a sham.

EsNGmNUXMAI8UR2
Tucker had a great angle on Ivy league schools last night... Hopefully Young Cal will learn a valuable life lesson...