Best place to watch softball or softball games

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What the best place to watch softball on? I found a few interesting things on YouTube. What others ways can we watch softball?

Blazer

Reaction score
I've found the best value to watch the most college softball (if that's what you are asking) is the Sling Orange package with the Sports add-on. They are the only streaming network I have seen that has ESPN3 embedded into their guide, which includes a lot of college softball games that aren't on the normal channels (a lot of our local colleges are on there). It also includes the SEC network and SEC+ network, and the ACC and ACC+ networks-lots of softball on there as well, and the PAC-12 network. Total cost for the Orange package with the Sports add-on is $45 a month.

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
Nothing beats being at the field watching in person. Still waiting to hear what the OAC will say about this and I've got a feeling they are waiting for DeWine's address at 5:30pm today to decide. But I'm three weeks in a row not being able to attend my youngest' games in Tenn, South Carolina and North Carolina. SUCKS!!!

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey hornet, just show up with the home teams gear on and nobody will know any better. Its really sad. Most teams wont let opposing teams fans come watch but the home team fans can watch if you wear a mask and social distance. I was able to see two games today and two yesterday here in Tenn. 60 degrees. Hell I even got some sun burn on my face!! It was awesome! lol

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
Hey hornet, just show up with the home teams gear on and nobody will know any better. Its really sad. Most teams wont let opposing teams fans come watch but the home team fans can watch if you wear a mask and social distance. I was able to see two games today and two yesterday here in Tenn. 60 degrees. Hell I even got some sun burn on my face!! It was awesome! lol
I thought of that and for games in Ohio I can see doing it. Too risky for a 10 hour drive though!