14 Under Tryouts OHIO THUNDER 06 - Looking to Add a Player for 2021!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 06 is looking to add One (1) Additional Player to our team for our 2021 Summer season!!!
We have an outstanding roster of talented young ladies on this team, but would like to add an additional player to help us through our tough Summer schedule!

This player can play any position, and compete for the opportunity to start at any position!
We can take a solid Pitcher to be part of our rotation, a strong glove & arm to play either Infield or Outfield!!!
We have a great batting order, but would like to add a strong bat, speedy slapper, and a quality, smart team first hitter!

If you want to play with a solid top level team against top level competition - now is the time to make the move! We will begin practicing in a couple of weeks as school ball ends. Our tournament schedule begins in late May! If you are looking to play at a high level, or realize the team you are currently on, is not challenging you to be a better player - now is your chance!
We currently have players on our team from Kentucky to Cleveland! So we can make it work, if it's the right fit!!!

We workout and practice in the Kings Island/Mason area. If you would like to discuss privately with me the opportunity and possibly attend one of these private workouts - contact me to discuss! Everything will be kept discreet.

Our 2021 Schedule -
May 28th - 30th - Firefighter's Memorial
June 4th - 6th - Slugfest
June 11th - 13th - Lasers Nation
June 18th - 20th - Shear Madness
June 25th - 27th - Smokey Baker NIT
July 2nd - 4th - Fire In The Sky in Orrville
July 9th - 11th - Stingrays Showcase
July 18th - 25th - USSSA Nationals

Russ Smith
Ohio Thunder 06
Head Coach, President & Co-founder
513-623-9187

Last edited:

Brian Hall

Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 06 is looking to add One (1) Additional Player to our team for our 2021 Summer season!!!
We have an outstanding roster of talented young ladies on this team, but would like to add an additional player to help us through our tough Summer schedule!

This player can play any position, and compete for the opportunity to start at any position!
We can take a solid Pitcher to be part of our rotation, a strong glove & arm to play either Infield or Outfield!!!
We have a great batting order, but would like to add a strong bat, speedy slapper, and a quality, smart team first hitter!

If you want to play with a solid top level team against top level competition - now is the time to make the move! We will be shutting down in a couple of weeks for school ball before we start our team schedule in late May! If you are looking to play at a high level, or realize the team you are currently on, is not challenging you to be a better player - now is your chance!
We currently have players on our team from Kentucky to Cleveland! So we can make it work, if it's the right fit!!!

We have a couple of more team workouts scheduled prior to the start of school ball. If you would like to discuss privately with me the opportunity and possibly attend one of these private workouts - contact me to discuss! Everything will be kept discreet.

Our 2021 Schedule -

Russ Smith
Ohio Thunder 06
513-623-9187
Russ,
Has this been filled? When and where would this tryout be to fill this team?

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sunday, 2/21 is our last Team Workout for the Winter....
PM me if interested in attending and checking out if we could be the right fit for you & you could be the Player we need!

Katsmom

Reaction score

If you want to play with a solid top level team against top level competition - now is the time to make the move! We will be shutting down in a couple of weeks for school ball before we start our team schedule in late May! If you are looking to play at a high level, or realize the team you are currently on, is not challenging you to be a better player - now is your chance!

We have a couple of more team workouts scheduled prior to the start of school ball. If you would like to discuss privately with me the opportunity and possibly attend one of these private workouts - contact me to discuss! Everything will be kept discreet.

Our 2021 Schedule -

Russ Smith
Ohio Thunder 06
513-623-9187

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are now looking for the final player for our Summer Roster!!!
This is a Great Opportunity for One Lucky Young Lady!!!
Contact me to discuss...

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We begin workouts this week!
Our first tournament game is in 11 days!!!
Don't Miss Out on a golden opportunity!