Congratulations!!

ALISA WEAVER

Reaction score
Cool result! Congratulations! I’m wondering, are the girls on the team doing strength training besides softball training? I'm not a pro in softball, I play as an amateur, but personally, I love strength training. Does strength training harm professional players? After all, basic exercises develop great strength and endurance. I have a "magic fit" at home, on which I can stretch at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool result! Congratulations! I’m wondering, are the girls on the team doing strength training besides softball training? I'm not a pro in softball, I play as an amateur, but personally, I love strength training. Does strength training harm professional players? After all, basic exercises develop great strength and endurance. I have a Magic Fit at home, on which I can stretch at any time.
What the hell kind of response is this???
Wonder if the girls on the past 40 years of teams were doing any?
I wonder if any of the teams who have not won a game yet this season are doing any strength training?
So tell us how many pull ups you do on your bar at home since you want to use this as an advertisement!

CWB1970

Reaction score
What the hell kind of response is this???
Wonder if the girls on the past 40 years of teams were doing any?
I wonder if any of the teams who have not won a game yet this season are doing any strength training?
So tell us how many pull ups you do on your bar at home since you want to use this as an advertisement!

Hey Captain just because you can't do any pull ups...lol