Players looking to play or be a sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerred Adkins

Reaction score
My daughter is currently in her second year of travel softball and plays for Viking Elite 10 in Ashville/Commercial Point Ohio. We are playing seven tournaments this spring/summer but would like to sub if anyone needs s sub in our off weekends. Please contact me at 614-638-2636.

RobertR

Reaction score
My daughter is currently looking to play a more advanced level of softball outside of the rec ball she plays for her school team. She will turn 13 in July. We are in the Cincinnati area. She has played P, 1b, 2b, SS, and some OF in the past. She is coachable and his looking forward to play and compete against better competition and be a part of a different team.
Thanks,

Chris Melville

Reaction score
If your a player and looking for a team(s) to sub for or help complete their roster please post a reply in this thread. Please don't start another thread we want all this information easy to find for the users.
18U (April 2003 birthday) looking to sub Summer 2021. Lefty pitcher who can also play 1st or outfield. 614-517-2955.

AndrewGeorge

Reaction score
2011 looking to sub on open weekends.

She can pitch (45+ fastball, low 30s change, drop and curve. She can hit 4 locations consistently)
She can also play 3rd, 1st, catcher, and corner outfield.

We are looking for B or higher level.

Weekends of May 22, June 5, and July 3

We are in SW Ohio but are willing to travel (drive) and stay as needed.

She has a team, just having injury issues leaving us short players. As a 9U she is just looking to get field time. She is a great team player and very high softball IQ.

Last edited:

Aimi Zajac

Reaction score
If your a player and looking for a team(s) to sub for or help complete their roster please post a reply in this thread. Please don't start another thread we want all this information easy to find for the users.
My daughter is looking to sub next weekend for 11u team. Utility player, 1,2 outfield. Good bat. 09 bday.

Morgan Sky

Reaction score
'08 1st, 3rd, OF. Looking to possibly sub the rest of the summer. Northeast Ohio. 'A' level player. Willing to travel.

DS28

Reaction score

2010 birth year 2nd year experienced 10U travel pitcher/ player available for possible sub opportunities. Currently playing for a good team. Just looking for opportunities when her team is not playing. She throws upper 40’s consistently. Can play multiple positions and has a good bat. Available this upcoming weekend May 21, 1 weekend in June and 1/2 weekends in July and early August. 440-313-4485

Last edited:

Mark Smalley

Reaction score
'08 1st, 3rd, OF. Looking to possibly sub the rest of the summer. Northeast Ohio. 'A' level player. Willing to travel.

If she is interested in play up in 14U we are looking for one more athlete in NE Ohio. Call/text me 440-220-0513

Fred Scriven

Reaction score
I have a 14u team in nw pa/ne Ohio. If she is interested in playing up u can call or text me at 7244568175. My name is Fred and the team is ROC Elite. Thx

clubber2214

Reaction score
I am an outfielder, mostly centerfield and right field. Just finished up my college season at the University of Akron. Looking to play in at least 3 or 4 tournaments this summer. I am from Toledo, ohio, so travel will not be a problem.

Last edited:

Mdarst25

Reaction score

I've got a player looking for a team. She is going to be a freshman in dublin schools and plays out field (mostly CF), SS, could be used at 3rd or 2nd as well.

Looking for teams around the central Ohio area.

920__delta

Reaction score
05 player looking for play time. She is a utility player and can pitch. She has speed and can hit the ball. We are located in northwestern PA.

Kk8771

Reaction score
Hello, My daughter is a current travel player looking for a team to sub with next weekend 7/2-4. She is a solid catcher with a good bat. Also experience at Lf, Rf, 2B, or wherever needed.
2010 birth year, 10u but willing to play up. We are in Portage County, Ohio. Thanks!

Last edited:

Christine Sprecher

Reaction score
My daughter is an 06. Her team isn't playing this weekend and she is looking to sub somewhere within 1.5 hours of Delaware, OH. She can play anywhere except pitcher and catcher. She's got a strong arm and sure glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.