Let's hear about the Weekly HS Drama

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
thunder i think he said their games are on the hs field.... but the varsity practice should come first on the field b4 middle school anything.. IMO
And again, what is the big deal if the Varsity practices on the junior high field?
Have you lived in the district long? Did your daughter get to play her junior high games on the Varsity field? Don't understand the problem. It is all the same program! Now if it was the jv baseball team taking the field, I could understand...

Anonymous

Reaction score
My daughter is a freshman and played JV this year. Because of her skill set, this allowed her to play every inning of every game instead of being on the bench on Varsity which we are grateful for. After the season she looked forward to the annual school Sports Awards night as this would be her first. As she waited for the ceremony to start, she noticed a group of Varsity players laughing in the row in front of her. What were they laughing at you ask, laughing at a Group Me chat amongst themselves. The subject of that chat was a photo of the rear of my car with my daughter's travel team magnet. Just for the record, school team magnets weren't available this year. Obviously my daughter didn't much care for being the root of the joke, and since she is a sensitive Freshman she didn't say anything to them. Not sure why the travel team magnet was such a joke but I will say this, WE are super proud of her for working her ASS off to make the level team that she plays for. She has incredible Coaches who are dedicated to the development of each player on her Team. Not the end of the world but poor taste for an awards ceremony

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And again, what is the big deal if the Varsity practices on the junior high field?
Have you lived in the district long? Did your daughter get to play her junior high games on the Varsity field? Don't understand the problem. It is all the same program! Now if it was the jv baseball team taking the field, I could understand...
there is no junior high team. the "varsity" field is at our middle school and is an embarrassment of a field because anyone and everyone uses it and doesn't take care of it or put any money into it. Why? not sure.... BUT nobody is allowed to use the baseball fields which is day ands night compared to the softball field. That's my point. the problem Cap - it isnt the same program. The Jv and varsity dont even work on the same things or coach together. If there is a JV field - the JV should use it. If there is a varsity field the Varsity should use it. why do the girls always get the short end of the stick?

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
there is no junior high team. the "varsity" field is at our middle school and is an embarrassment of a field because anyone and everyone uses it and doesn't take care of it or put any money into it. Why? not sure.... BUT nobody is allowed to use the baseball fields which is day ands night compared to the softball field. That's my point. the problem Cap - it isnt the same program. The Jv and varsity dont even work on the same things or coach together. If there is a JV field - the JV should use it. If there is a varsity field the Varsity should use it. why do the girls always get the short end of the stick?
Sounds like a great question for the AD, administration, and the School board! Not TSZ patrons! Want something done, whine to the right crowd. Because I can assure you, it won't change a damn thing whining here!

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hair up your ass? lol the thread title is high school drama ............ not whining just replying to the thread topic. chillax bro

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hair up your ass? lol the thread title is high school drama ............ not whining just replying to the thread topic. chillax bro
LMAO...you respond to a post that was written a month ago. That sounds like someone with a hair up their ass.
Drama would be the AD telling you they don't deserve it or something of that nature.
Whining would be responding weeks later to a post with the same complaint you shared previously...

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
go get some coffee cap - you must be bored like i am. dont know what your issue is but seems like you got a personal Problem based on both your replies to my comments. lol wat eva bro

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you may want to re-read the thread. Not sure why anyone would think there was a personal issue. I commented on someone else's post a month ago, and you have now responded regarding it 3 times weeks apart. There seems like something personal, not sure why?
But I'll grab an Mt. Dew Zero and move on. Go ahead and you can have last word...

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Sounds like a great question for the AD, administration, and the School board! Not TSZ patrons! Want something done, whine to the right crowd. Because I can assure you, it won't change a damn thing whining here!
You need a chill pill and read the post. If someone wants to vent so be it. Why did you need to ruin a perfectly good thread?