Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting Instructors in Cincinnati Area

BostonMike

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for hitting instructors in SW Ohio/Cincinnati area.

Also, my daughter is a twin and her brother has played travel baseball for a long time. She is only just now getting serious about softball and wanting extra training.

Some of my son's hitting instructors for baseball are saying they can do softball as well. How important is it to have a softball specific instructor?

JG18

Reaction score
I really depends on the instructor. Theory is that there isn't a difference in swing mechanics, but there is a difference in the plate approach. There is also the consideration of how the hitting instructor teaches things. Does the instructor have a cookie cutter approach or do they asses the player and determine specific course of action. What age is your daughter? Where do you live? If you are interested, I could possibly help you out. I have coached high school varsity and was hitting coach for a few travel ball teams. My approach is to assess the player, establish some fundamental mechanics, and then implement a plan around what is best for the player.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shannon Wullenweber at Hardcore Hitting - he has a waitlist right now, but it would be worth it to get on it! He is located in Lawrenceburg, IN

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
After what team Japan did this past Olympics will many decide to go back to the old school rotation split grip swing?

Last edited: