10U Coaches Poll Final Week (7-26-21) RESULTS !!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
1st Place Vote are in ( )

Rank ----Team----Total Pts

1. Lasers Blue (3).................................................66
2. Ohio Outlaws Homan (4)................................64
3. Ohio Hawks Donaldson ...................................56
4. Finesse Bragg....................................................47
5. Ohio Storm '10 Bell...........................................31
6. Ohio Ice Grey....................................................26
7. Ohio Stingrays '10.............................................24
8. SGS Magic.........................................................23
9. Thunder Elite '10..............................................20
10. Valley Extreme..................................................17

Other receiving votes: Maddogs (3), Buckeye Elite (3), Phantoms (2)...

ktcommanche

Reaction score
Being a northern Ohio based team who doesn't always get to see many of these teams listed in this poll play week to week it was nice to have that opportunity to get to see many of them in actual game play action this past weekend at the world series event down in Columbus. It was a great event that brought sixty 10U teams together. There are definitely some talented teams out there that are under represented in this final poll. Can't wait to see what the 12U season brings!

Mike Homan

Reaction score
Congrats to the Outlaws/Lasers team aka Average Joe's who took some players down to the World Series and went a perfect 9-0 winning the Platinum bracket. Also congrats to who I kept telling everyone was one of the most underrated teams in the polls this season, SGS Magic - Thacker on your second place finish, also in the Platinum bracket at World Series. Looks like others played well and it goes to show that every team can and will have a bad game that will cost them a loss.. would be interesting to see where everyone landed in the polls if there were another week...

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to vote this year across the board, a lot of changes are coming for most teams rosters, and even organizational changes as well. Congrats to everyone on a great 10u season, I am happy my team got to the share the diamonds with a bunch of you, and things were back to normal softball this season finally after Covid.

Good Luck to everyone this Fall and entering 12u. Last year in the fall time, I held a cheap friendly for the 2010 teams that included Outlaws, Lasers, Hawks, Stingrays, Storm & Silver Creek. I plan on doing the same thing in September again, if you would like to be a part of this, please get in touch with me - 330-671-0246 shoot me a text and who your with and we'll make it happen before the tournaments begin!

ktcommanche

Reaction score
Congrats to the Outlaws/Lasers team aka Average Joe's who took some players down to the World Series and went a perfect 9-0 winning the Platinum bracket. Also congrats to who I kept telling everyone was one of the most underrated teams in the polls this season, SGS Magic - Thacker on your second place finish, also in the Platinum bracket at World Series. Looks like others played well and it goes to show that every team can and will have a bad game that will cost them a loss.. would be interesting to see where everyone landed in the polls if there were another week...

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to vote this year across the board, a lot of changes are coming for most teams rosters, and even organizational changes as well. Congrats to everyone on a great 10u season, I am happy my team got to the share the diamonds with a bunch of you, and things were back to normal softball this season finally after Covid.

Good Luck to everyone this Fall and entering 12u. Last year in the fall time, I held a cheap friendly for the 2010 teams that included Outlaws, Lasers, Hawks, Stingrays, Storm & Silver Creek. I plan on doing the same thing in September again, if you would like to be a part of this, please get in touch with me - 330-671-0246 shoot me a text and who your with and we'll make it happen before the tournaments begin!
I agree Mike. Maybe a final season poll shouldn't come out until the first week in August.

extrabase

Reaction score
Final poll should be for a whole years body of work. I actually forgot to vote the final week but I have been voting Magic 4/5 most of the year.

AndrewGeorge

Reaction score
I spent last year in the 10U with a 9U team. Here is just my observation going into next year. Note that I did not see many teams from NE or NW Ohio so I am sure there are some really good teams up there someone else will need to give input on.

Ohio Hawks 2k11 (core of their team were Roadwarrior 2k11 last year). Very talented group that had a great year as a true 9u. Competed with some very good 2010 teams all year.

Flash Fastpitch (majority of their team was BC Thunder last year). This team improved every weekend and by the end of the year they were very good.

Ohio Storm 2011 - I don't know what they return but had a very nice group of girls last year and coaches are top notch, should be in the conversation for sure.

Bandits 2011 (Coach Perry and Coach Madison) - This team was hand picked from the absolute best talent in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky and these coaches are 2 of the best in the business combining to own this age group. This will be one of the elite teams for sure.

Outlaw (Coach Ruck) - This team is forming now and has some elite talent as well. Should be very strong in this age group.

There is another Outlaws team that will be a 9U that was phenomenal last year as 8U, I would bet on them being a top team in the state as a 9U.

Stingrays 2011 - I only saw this team once and they have a few very nice pieces, and it sounds like they are getting some nice players through tryouts to improve. If they can continue to develope they should be able to make some noise.

I know the Emerald had a 2011 team last year but I never got to see them. Their name will bring in talent and you know they develope with the best.

I had a chance to play against the Stark County Terriers team last year and I know they had a few 2010 but the 2011 girls were very good. I am sure those coaches will fill that roster and again be very good.

Again, I only saw a few 2011 teams last year. Most teams had a few 2011 players but the core was 2010. There are many more organizations north that I never got to see (Wizards, Wolfpack, planty more). I spent the most of my time in SW Ohio.

extrabase

Reaction score
The best 2011 team I saw in NWO last year was the 2011 Wizards team. I do believe several of those girls are now on the new Finesse Littin team. I did not see alot of 2011 teams in the events we played. But I would imagine the new Beverly Bandits team will be really strong

batflip4dayz

Reaction score
you can guarantee if you are on a younger outlawz team,that tem is going to go through some major league drama sometime threwout the year U8 drama, U10 drama wow