Mathews High School in Vienna looking for "2" unpaid varsity assistant softball coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello all,

I am the new head varsity coach at Mathews High School in Vienna. We are in the processes of building a new staff and are in need of a varsity assistant coach. This is a paid position and all applicants will need to take all the required classes and certs as well as the standard back ground checks needed to coach at the high school level.

What I am looking for is experienced coaches that can take direction, but also run a practice or a section as needed and bring their own knowledge to the team. Must be able to run basic drills and hit fungo. Former players would be a plus and I'll make it as flexible as possible for the right candidate.

This coach would be responsible for managing the JV squad, if we get enough players, and transferring the same fundamentals and game play that we will be building for the varsity program.

If you think softball is the same as baseball, then please do not apply! :)

To apply or for any questions, please message me here or text the number below.

Thank you!

Tom VanKirk
440-487-0486 (text is best)
Head Coach Mathews Mustangs Softball

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
We are also looking for unpaid varsity assistants looking to get a resume started in coaching. Ex collège players would be a plus. You would need to complete all the required classes and certs as well as the standard back ground checks needed to coach at the high school level.

Prior coaching experience not required, but a high degree of softball knowledge and love of the game is a must.

PM me or text 440-487-0486

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
We are looking for "2" unpaid assistants looking to get a resume started in coaching. Ex college players would be a plus. You would need to complete all the required classes and certs as well as the standard back ground checks needed to coach at the high school level.

Prior coaching experience not required, but a high degree of softball knowledge and love of the game is a must.

PM me or text 440-487-0486

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.