08 catcher

1. Y

Express Fastpitch '07 Looking For Catcher

Based out of the Youngstown/Columbiana Area, Express Fastpitch is looking to add 1 more Catcher to finish out our roster. We will be playing a mixture of Showcases and a few regular tournaments. A majority will be in the Akron/Canton or North Ridgeville area although there will be 2-3...
  2. D

14u Pitchers and Catchers - Explosive Softball

We are looking for a pitcher and a catcher to join our already solid team. My name is Dom Rivellino and I am the coach for the 14u Explosive Select team. If you are interested please contact me at dominicrivellino@gmail.com
  3. chris31

Looking 4 Catcher Racers 08 Essig Looking for a catcher

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Racers 08 Essig is looking for a strong 08 Catcher/outfielder with a power bat. If you are ready to join a great group of girls and coaches, to play a competitive schedule this year please reach out to Coach Essig. cessig@yahoo.com 330-705-9613
  4. C

Looking 4 Catcher 08 Team looking for catcher/Outfielder

Dayton OH based, Outcast 08 is currently looking to add another player to the team!! Looking for a catcher / utility, willing to play outfield. Non parent Coach - Katie 937-620-0990
  5. forcefast

12U-09 TRYOUTS West Liberty Force

West Liberty Force is starting a new 12U '09' Team. Non-parent coaches with years of experience and past successful teams in multiple age groups. We are looking for loyal, hard working girls! Must be dedicated to a goal oriented team with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn...
  6. D

I'm BACK! non parent coach Ohio Outlaws 12u team

Just wanted to post this message this morning to the softball world! I will be NON PARENT Head Coach of the new Ohio Outlaws 08' 12u Futures team!!!!!!!! I am really excited for this opportunity to help this group of young ladies reach their potential playing this awesome game we all love so...
  7. T

10u team looking for catcher

10U Ohio Energy team located in Northeast Oh looking for a catcher. Contact for private tryout. Tom 440-521-0476
  8. T

Looking for a solid 10u catcher - 08 or 07

Ohio Thunder 08 is looking to finish off the roster with one more solid catcher. We have a very talented group right now consisting of primarily 08 girls with a couple of 07s. Contact Chris Huey @ 513-307-7721 or chuey0707@gmail.com to schedule a private tryout and/or attend a workout with the team.
  9. T

Looking for a solid 10u catcher - 08 or 07

Ohio Thunder 08 is looking to finish off the roster with one more solid catcher. We have a very talented group right now consisting of primarily 08 girls with a couple of 07s. Contact Chris Huey @ 513-307-7721 or chuey0707@gmail.com to schedule a private tryout and/or attend a workout with the...