08 pitcher

1. Jim Parker

Central Ohio ICE 08: Pitcher needed

Central Ohio ICE 08 is still looking to add one more pitcher … Practice out of Marysville Ohio registered as B class team. *Current Tournament plan is 8-10 tournaments Including at least (2) show case and (1) World Series in Gulf shores Alabama. * We have a pitching coach as part of our staff...
  2. D

14 Under Tryouts PA Stingrays 08 tryouts

The PA Stingrays 08 are hosting tryouts. We are looking for an infielder, an outfielder and a pitcher. Please bring all applicable equipment. Please pre-register at: https://forms.gle/FRA41JTu3SN7MmP18
  3. D

14u Pitchers and Catchers - Explosive Softball

We are looking for a pitcher and a catcher to join our already solid team. My name is Dom Rivellino and I am the coach for the 14u Explosive Select team. If you are interested please contact me at dominicrivellino@gmail.com
  4. S

08 pitcher/inf looking for sub opportunities

08 pitcher/inf seeking sub opportunities to supplement school and travel schedule. She is coming off a very successful 12u season, in which she competed every weekend from April through November; also attended a few d1 camps down south. She currently possesses a 52mph fastball (last clocked 6...
  5. J

Triple Crown Royals 08 Tryouts

Triple Crown Royals 08 is a B level team looking to round out our roster with a few good players and families. All positions considered, especially a strong pitcher looking to share mound time. Tryouts will be held at Memorial Park in Centerburg, at the corner of US-36 & US-314. August 1...
  6. forcefast

12U-09 TRYOUTS West Liberty Force

West Liberty Force is starting a new 12U '09' Team. Non-parent coaches with years of experience and past successful teams in multiple age groups. We are looking for loyal, hard working girls! Must be dedicated to a goal oriented team with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn...
  7. D

I'm BACK! non parent coach Ohio Outlaws 12u team

Just wanted to post this message this morning to the softball world! I will be NON PARENT Head Coach of the new Ohio Outlaws 08' 12u Futures team!!!!!!!! I am really excited for this opportunity to help this group of young ladies reach their potential playing this awesome game we all love so...
  8. L

08 pitcher looking to sub

Looking for sub opportunities for 08 player the weekends of 6/20, 6/27, 7/18. She primarily pitches but has the ability to play most infield positions (except catcher). She pitches/hits with a premiere instructor year round, 1.5 hours, 2x per week and hones her craft in her free time. Please...