12u fastpitch

1. C

Cincy Slammers 05 looking for 2 players to complete our Roster

Cincy Slammers is looking for 2 players born in 2005 to round out our roster of 9 amazingly talented select softball players for the 2018 Spring Softball Season. We are looking for 1 catcher/utility player and one well rounded utility player to complete our squad. If you are looking for a...
  2. S

Black Widows 12U looking for starting pitcher to finilize roster (Ashland, OH )

I am looking or a 12U starting pitcher to finalize my roster. I have a very solid team for the fall and the upcoming year, but I have 1 spot to fill for a solid starting pitcher. If you have any interest please pm me or text. 419-496-2610
  3. Pkilzer13

04 catcher/1st base- strong player needs strong team to push growth & improvement

Looking for team(s) in central Ohio (Columbus). flexible for tryouts.
  4. T

12U TC Titans looking for 2 ptichers, catcher and utility players for 2016

The TC Titans has a few openings for the 2016 travel season. *We are looking for 2 pitchers, a catcher and a couple of utility players. **Private tryouts will be held to accommodate your schedule. ***We are based out of New Philadelphia, Ohio (20 miles south of Canton, Ohio). ****We are...
  5. W

Wildcats Fastpitch 12U Looking for Pitcher

Looking for an additional starting pitcher for our experienced 12U team for our 2015 season. We have an awesome indoor training facility dedicated to girls Fastpitch softball located in NE Ohio and a committed team who is looking forward to some pretty fun tournaments in 2015. Check out our...