14u player

1. jimhamrick

Ohio Thunder 14u Needs Player or Sub

Ohio Thunder 14u - looking for a player as a result of one leaving the team. Open to full time spot or subs if available for any of these remaining events. Preferably a player that can also pitch. In immediate need of a player in Marion for this weekend. Please contact...
  2. Iomyst

Fire '07 Needs 1

We are looking a Middle infielder or outfielder. Join us at practice or a private. Located in Warren, Oh.. We have 10 strong and dedicated girls. Call or text Jim 330 720 6897. iomyst25@gmail.com
  3. Iomyst

Fire Fastpitch '07 Practice

Not sure if you will have a team, or it's not the right fit. We will have an open practice this Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm. have 10 strong and dedicated girls. Join us @ 800 Gillmer rd Leavittsburg, Oh. Looking for a middle infielder or outfielder.
  4. knuckle-ball-crazy

OHIO MONSTERS 14u 03 is looking to add a pitcher and a utility player

The ohio monsters 14u is looking to add a pitcher and a utility player. Private tryouts available. Thanks please contact me with any questions 440-865-2356 or marcaliff@yahoo.com
  5. M

Mashfactory Elite Tryouts - Summer 2018

Tryouts for the 2018 summer travel team season are as follows: 2 p.m. August 2, 2017 14u, 16u Alternate tryout date: If you cannot make other posted dates 5 p.m. August 1, 2017 All Age Groups (Canton Central Catholic JV Field) Rain date: 9 a.m. August 4, for all ages Please arrive 20...
  6. G

Lowell Tide Needs You

Lowell Tide 14u Needs You Lowell Tide 14u is currently looking for 2 players to finish out the yr. We are 33-6-1 this season with 4 Championships and have a good core of girls. We will begin playing once high school season concludes and are scheduled to do 2 World Series to end the season...
  7. Pkilzer13

01 good pitcher / strong Short stop SS / middle infield / outfield

homeschooling gives us high flexibility for practices/tryouts. driven and self motivated to improve
  8. M

Usssa pride ohio starz 00 14u looking for infielder/utility player/pitching

Due to an injury, we are looking for a player to play in Maumee (USSSA STATE) this weekend, and Defiance (ASA STATE) the following weekend. We are a solid team with great players and families. If interested, pm me or call me at 740-403-6635. Thanks Mike Brenneman
  9. T

14U NE Ohio Travel Team in need of 2 players June 12-14

The TC Titans 14U team based out of New Philadelphia, Ohio is in need of 2 subs (possible longer) for June 12-14th tournament in Findlay, Ohio (Greg Miller Memorial). Vacations and injuries have hurt the team for this tournament. This could lead to a roster spot in the future if interested...
  10. M

14u Pitcher Needed/ Utility Player/ Immediate Opening

We are looking for a good pitcher for our team. Qualified player must have a great attitude, be willing to travel, and want to take their game to the next level. We are located in Central Ohio Pm me for details and a tryout Thanks