16u catcher. 16u pitcher

1. prattmandu

Lookouts 05 Premier - Tryouts 8/3 & 8/5

The Lookouts '05 Premier team based out of Akron, OH will be holding in-person tryouts August 3rd and August 5th at 6pm at JEDD Park in Akron. We have had a tremendous amount of interest in joining the team so if you are interested, please let me know quickly. Private/Confidential Tryouts are...
  2. DJ Van Winkle

ICON Fastpitch 16u P/C/MI

ICON Fastpitch 16u is looking at add to our roster. Looking specifically for pitching, catching, or middle infield experience but will consider all positions. If you are interested in joining us, contact me to set up a workout. Dvanwinkle713@gmail.com or (440) 781-0475
  3. DJ Van Winkle

12u & 16u Tryouts ICON Fastpitch

12u and 16u Tryouts Tryouts not go your way? Looking for a fresh start? Check out ICON. New organization looking to fill all positions. Registration link provided below. 8/19/20 - 6-8pm 16u 8/23/20 - 10am-12pm 12u 8/23/20 - 12-2pm 16u Shady Drive Complex 37077 Shady Drive North Ridgeville...
  4. Passion4theGame

DOOM '04 Gold- Hill (2020/2021 Season)

I am very excited and proud to announce 2020/2021 season I will be moving to The DOOM organization. I will have a few players moving over from our current team with me. This team will be comprised of 04 birthdates. Our Goal will be to Compete at the highest level across the Midwest Region while...
  5. prattmandu

16 Under Tryouts Lookouts 05 Premier - Non-Parent Coaches!

The Lady Lookouts are adding a ’05 Premier Showcase team for 2021 and will be coached by Kevin Pratt. Kevin and his two female assistant coaches are all non-parent coaches. The Lady Lookouts ’05 Premier team will play a highly competitive schedule during the fall, winter and summer, and...
  6. nmontgom

Pitcher and Catcher needed! Tryout this Saturday!

XTREME 03, 16u looking for 03 or 04 Needing another pitcher and catcher to join our roster! We had an excellent turnout for tryouts and feel we have a great group of girls.. talented, nice and drama free ! We are looking to have an additional pitcher and catcher to round out the roster. If...
  7. R

Thunder Elite White 16U Looking for Pitcher Catcher Outfielder

16U Team in NE Ohio with a good organization, looking for a Pitcher, Catcher and OF We play in a Fall Ball League starting in Sept. We will also be playing a challenging schedule in 2019. We have a good core group of players in place. Looking to solidify our roster. If your interested. contact...