1. streak2010

Streak 99 needs a catcher to finish our roster.

The Streak 99 needs a catcher to finish our roster. We will be 18U this year but will consider younger players if they want to move up. This is the seventh year for this team and we will do a showcase schedule with 2 overnighters. We are in the Youngstown area and are practicing or...
  2. streak2010

Streak 99 needs a pitcher July 1-3

The Streak 99 needs a pitcher July 1-3 due to vacations. We are in The Battle of The Burg Showcase in Cranberry, PA. Please email Bob Druschel at Rdruschel@sbcglobal.net or call me at 330-501-5950. Thanks, Bob
  3. streak2010

The Streak 99 needs one more to fill our roster

The Streak 99 needs one more to fill our roster due to an injury. We are located in the Youngstown area and will do 5 more tournaments. Three will be showcases and 1 will be an overnighter. We will consider a 99 or 00 and are looking for a pitcher,catcher, outfielder, or utility infielder...
  4. streak2010

Streak 99 needs a catcher or outfielder to finish our roster

The Streak 99 needs a catcher or outfielder to finish our roster. We are in the Youngstown area and will do 7 tournaments with 5 being showcases. Most of the team has been together 4-6 years. You can email me at Rdruschel@sbcglobal.net or call me at 330-501-5950. Thanks, Bob Druschel
  5. T

'99 2B/OF (West Ohio)

SHE HAS FOUND A TEAM< > THANKS ALL FOR THE INTEREST AND REPLIES! -- THOMPSON '99 experienced 2B & OF looking for fit within reasonable travel from home (1-1.5 hrs - West Ohio btw Dayton & Lima). Looking at either 16u or 18u... Natural RH hitter that has added some LH slap hitting. DD's team...
  6. R

Streak 99 is looking for a pitcher to finish our roster.

The Streak 99 is looking for a pitcher to finish our roster. We are located in the Youngstown area. We returned 9 girls from last year. Many girls on this team have been together for 4 and 5 years. We will do 3-4 showcases and other tournaments as well. We have our own indoor facility as...
  7. R

Streak 99 still looking for a pitcher to finish roster

The Streak 99 is still looking for another pitcher to finish our roster. We are in the Youngstown area and won 2 tournaments. We returned our entire team but still need another pitcher. Please email Bob Druschel at rdruschel@sbcglobal.net or call me at 330-501-5950. We are doing a fall...
  8. S

'99 middle infielder with pitching capacity looking for 16u team

- experienced travel player needs 2B and/or SS time for D1 high school prep - can help in OF if that keeps her in the line up - #2 or #3 pitcher as applicable (Leffew instructed)--just needs some pitching time but not primary requirement - consistent .300+ contact hitter with great eye - team...
  9. R

Streak 99 looking for a number one pitcher

The Streak 99 is looking for a number one pitcher for next year. We returned 9 girls but still need a number one pitcher. We won 2 tournaments and are in the Youngstown area. We will do a couple of showcases and play a tough schedule. Contact Bob Druschel at 330-501-5950 or email me at...
  10. R

Streak 99 is looking for a number one pitcher and a utility player

The Streak 99 is looking for a number one pitcher. We returned all 10 girls but need 1 more to get to twelve. We are in the Youngstown area and will do some showcase tournaments. We won 2 tournaments and have a runner up this last year. Please call Bob Druschel at 330-501-5950 or email me at...
  11. R

Streak 99 open practice

The Streak 99 is having an open practice this Thursday the 24th at Springfield local high school on the high school softball field. We are looking for a pitcher and catcher for next year. We could also use a utility player. If interested please call Bob Druschel at 330-501-5950. You can also...
  12. R

Streak 99 needs a pitcher and a catcher

The Streak 99 is looking for a pitcher and a catcher do due to injuries. We are in the Youngstown area and have 2 tourneys left. We recently won the Ohio Magic tourney in Boardman. We have 9 now but need one or two more. A utility player would also work. Please contact Bob Druschel at...
  13. R

Streak 99 need one more

The Streak 99 needs one more. We are looking for a pitcher, catcher, or a utility player. We are in the Youngstown area. We have won one tournament and also have a runner up. We have 4 tournaments left. We could use a girl to sub or possibly play with us next year also. Please contact Bob...
  14. R

Streak 99 needs one more

The Streak 99 is looking for one more player. We are in the Youngstown area and have 4 tournaments left. We also do a league during the week. We could use a pitcher, catcher, or a utility player for the rest of the year and next year. Please contact Bob Druschel at 330-501-5950 or email me...
  15. R

Streak 99 is looking for one more

The Streak 99 is looking for one more. We need a pitcher, catcher or a utility player. You could finish the year with us or sub. We have 4 tournaments left. We won one and have a runner up. We are in the Youngstown area. Please call Bob Druschel at 330-501-5950 or email me at...
  16. R

Streak 99 is looking for one more

The Streak 99 is looking for one more. We are in the Youngstown area. We have 5 more tournaments with one being overnight. We recently won the Magic tournament in Boardman. We are looking for a pitcher, catcher or a utility player. Please contact Bob Druschel at 330-501-5950 or email me at...
  17. R

Streak 99 is looking for 1

The Streak 99 is looking for one more. We have 5 tournaments left. We are in the Youngstown area. We recently won the Magic tournament in Boardman. We could use a pitcher, catcher, or a utility player. Please contact Bob Druschel at 330-501-5950 or email me at rdruschel@sbcglobal.net...
  18. R

Streak 99 is looking for a pitcher or a catcher

The Streak 99 is looking for a pitcher and a catcher do due to injuries. We are in the Youngstown area and have 5 tourneys left. We recently won the Ohio Magic tourney in Boardman. We have 9 now but need one or two more. A utility player would also work. Please contact Bob Druschel at...