1st base

1. Cuyahoga Falls Softball

Looking 4 Infielder 14u Ohio Charge 1st baseman

14u Ohio Charge (Summit County) is looking for a 1st base sub for a July 10th tournament in the Akronarea. This could be a permanent spot, if utility with 1st experience. We have 1 first baseman but would like to add depth. Our current 1st baseman also plays OF when possible, so it could be a...
  2. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Underhand shovel toss

There are many instances where the underhand shovel toss is the proper throw for an infielder. The first baseman shovels the ball to the pitcher covering first base. The middle infielders use the underhand toss for plays around second base. As the fielder fields the ball she doesn't stand...
  3. O

18u College commit 3b/1b with Big bat looking to pickup this summer

18u 2019 College commit 3b/1b with Big bat looking to pickup this summer. Message me for videos, stats, accolades. Only to Pickup for playing time, will travel. She’s played in Colorado, PGF Huntington Beach, St Louis, Atlanta Legacy, Scenic City, looking for high quality teams and tournaments.
  4. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  5. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  6. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

7. alexismckee33

21u Teams??

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen, 1st baseman, and pitcher. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and...
  8. L

18+ team?

Anyone know how I can find 18+ softball for this summer. I play college ball and I would love to play. I am too old for my previous team. Thank you
  9. S

14U 1st/3rd baseman looking for Sub opprortunities

03 daughter looking to sub during school ball. Mainly plays 1st but knows 3rd, 2nd real well. Please PM me for more info if your interested! Thank you!
  10. Coach Ken

16U Pitcher-1st Base Looking for a team

Sarah accepted an offer last night. I am humbled at the number of great teams and coaches who expresses their interest. Best of Luck in 2017!
  11. TheSoftballZone

Fielding - 1st baseman not Stretching out on close plays at 1st Base

What type of training technical are current Softball Coaches using to help teach players how to reach/stretch out on close plays at 1st base.
  12. acm33

14u lefty 1B player available to sub 7/31-8/2

My daughter may be looking to sub for a team this coming weekend. She is solid at 1B and plays some outfield as needed. Strong bat, currently bats third in the line up. Let me know if you need a sub.